PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL Games

Vontae Davis and the Colts prepare hard every week by preparing for Tom Brady. 60% of the time, it works every time.

If you prepare for Brady, Peyton's easy.

hey Archer ...I sent you a PM...did it come through yet??

Got it. Don't check my pm's because I don't expect them hahaha. I will check from now on and pm sent

I'm gonna have to take a week off this boards it looks like. All the idiots and sky is falling people come out whenever the Pats lose. Brady sucks! Amendola sucks! We suck!!

5-2? HORRIBLE.

It is super hard to win in this league. People act like it's their god given right to get a Bye in the Wild Card round in the playoffs every year. You realize there's about 20 other NFL teams that would kill to be 5-2 right now?

Pats fans are so spoiled. God forbid we get off to a slow start next week, or else the fans will starting booing them again..

First good team the Broncos have played on the road this year.... First loss.

I'm gonna have to take a week off this boards it looks like. All the idiots and sky is falling people come out whenever the Pats lose. Brady sucks! Amendola sucks! We suck!!

5-2? HORRIBLE.

It is super hard to win in this league. People act like it's their god given right to get a Bye in the Wild Card round in the playoffs every year. You realize there's about 20 other NFL teams that would kill to be 5-2 right now?

Pats fans are so spoiled. God forbid we get off to a slow start next week, or else the fans will starting booing them again..

Ehhh.... There's plenty to be legitimately pissed about, and plenty to be legitimately worried about moving forward, regardless of the record. Claiming that to be 'spoiled' is just an attempt to stifle what is clearly warranted discussion.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back