PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL Games

I can attest he was born with a helmet and no skull. Hes the best ever born to play football. :)

"I am not playing football, John Fox. I AM THE FOOTBALL" :rolleyes:.

Re: So, how do you guys like the Dolts chances tonight?

The Broncos are mortal after all.

why don't you complain to the mods again about these unobjective PATS fans posting on a Pats forum...and while you're at it...take a refresher course on the NFL rulebook and pay attention the section on illegal picks...being such a huge super intelligent Broncos fan, one would think you'd be able to spot an illegal WR pick...your Bronocs only committed a dozen today....

nice 2nd place squad you got though...must really hurt to see THIS atop your division

kansas_city_chiefs_Logo2.jpg

The Anointed One ... wildcard round. Got a nice ring to it, eh? :singing:

Wake me up when Chiefs beat some serious competition. Pats will end up with a better record than KC.

1) You're underestimating KC

2) Even if you think KC falls off, Denver will most likely get a bye then. That still only leaves one bye for the Bengals, Pats, and Indy. If Denver won today, Indy would've stayed a game back of the Pats with an extra AFC loss. Now they are instead tied at 5-2 and have a win in hand that will help with tiebreakers at the end of the year.

Hahaha, Vontae Davis : "We prepared really hard for Tom Brady". These Colts are alright :)

Best thing for ya. Believe me, get that loss out of the way now. It's intesity x1000 and a distraction. Half the fans are 5 years older and many white haired after 07.

I don't doubt it. Hard to be angry with a 6-1 team, but it definitely sucks being 6-1 and in second in your own division. Lots of football still to be played this season, we'll see how it goes.

Cannot wait till Amendola gets back on the field, with Gronk back at full speed get ready for the Brady doubters (meaning our own fans) to go back in the closet.

You'd think after what he did just last week they would already know not to doubt him.

what Brady did last week? seriously? ill tell you what he did last week, he had a chance to win the game, and he threw an absolutely horrendus INT that not even I would have done, thats what he did

then he got bailed out by the saints offense and was given another shot, a shot he should have never really had...and he made one good throw to win it

so dont bring up that stuff about how good amazing Brady is, because I am one of Brady's #1 defenders and supporters and fans in every way, but if you say he is playing anything better than average this season, you just aren't letting your brain see what your eyes take in

and by average i mean compared to NFL starting QB quality, if you compare it to what we've been used to seeing from brady himself? on a brady scale the guy playing the position for us this year is downright horrid

there are more bad passes from him than good passes this season, and thats a fact

Can i just say i hope Reggie Wayne is not done for the year. No matter how many times he's burned us that is one classy dude. Awesome player.

So can the greatest QB season ever be put to rest...

I realize full well Amendola doesn't, technically, suck. I just think its a bit ridiculous for saying Amendola is gonna still make us forget about Welker when the clown has barely been on the field all year. Whenever he strings more than a few quarters together I'll get back to you, ok? Thanks.

First you post that Amendola sucks. Now you say he doesn't suck "technically," but is a "clown." Do you gaze into a mirror while typing this nonsense?

So should we pick up Hillman after the Broncos release him?

Brady must have terrorised Vontae in his sleep all the while he was at Miami. He's got TB12 on the brain.

heh heh heh...Manning loses to Indy, ruins his perfect season dream, Broncos in 2nd place and....Amendola sucks...it's the NEW LOGIC....

SP-pretzel-2.5oz_2_HR.jpg

hey Archer ...I sent you a PM...did it come through yet??

Vontae Davis and the Colts prepare hard every week by preparing for Tom Brady. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Vontae Davis and the Colts prepare hard every week by preparing for Tom Brady. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Brady is that good that Defenses have to prepare for him even when the Pats are not on their schedule! Remarkable!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back