PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Ravens beat the Jets, thank them very much!

Poor ESPN. They got stuck with some really bad games this year.

OK, who had Flacco starting on fantasy this week? :D

Just now checked the game/stats at halftime. 6-0 Jags??? I'm sure it'll turn around in the second half, but what the Hell's happening??

The Ravens fans are calling for Tyrod Taylor, not a bad idea at this point. :D

Just now checked the game/stats at halftime. 6-0 Jags??? I'm sure it'll turn around in the second half, but what the Hell's happening??

Some bad, bad football.

Flacco is 6/16 for 8 yards. At one point he was 2/14 for 2 yards. Ray Rice has run 4 times for 9 yards, and Williams 3 times for 5 yards. They have no first downs. The Jags would be up at least 9-0 and very possibly 13-0 if not for a MJD fumble at the 1.

That should summarize things well enough:rocker:

Remember the Ravens-Jets game where the teams could only score on defense? Picture something like that, only with less excitement and more holding penalties.

The lockout must've had a more sizeable effect than anticipated, because I'll be damned if the level of play in the NFL this year hasn't dropped precipitously.

Retweeting @EricStangel:
"INJURY UPDATE: NFL Fans return to Ravens-Jaguars game is questionable"

Last edited:
Remember the Ravens-Jets game where the teams could only score on defense? Picture something like that, only with less excitement and more holding penalties.

And without the scoring.

Basically, a replay of the Cleveland/Seattle game yesterday.

wow

pollard just got flagged for being a football player

how lame!

wow

pollard just got flagged for being a football player

how lame!

well he did make contact helmet-to-helmet. i hate it too but those are the rules now.

in this day and age of no defense games, it's good to see a game like this, with two good defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back