PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 Pats TV across the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't justify the craptacular DirecTV garbage, lost signals etc for 16 weeks, plus my wife is not a fan of having a big dish on the roof, and since there is ZERO chance I'm missing this game and/or watching the 'lphins vs. Cards, looks like I'm headed for a sports bar. Just pray that I can actually find a seat for a 4:00 game opposite the crappy dolphins. I still don't understand the mentality of giving sunday ticket to one satellite company only...it's mind boggling. I'd pay double what the DirecTV thing costs if I could just keep cable and see the games. Stupid.

They don't "give" it to them. The cable companies have the chance to bid every time the current agreement expires. They don't big enough, apparently, to outbid DIRECTV. I was like you in that I wasn't thrilled with having to go satellite, but now that I've had it for a year, I wouldnt go back to cable unless things changed big time. I also lucked out in that my dish didn't have to go on my roof. It's at ground level on the side of the house.

The sports bar is a good option. I was lucky there too, in that my daughter worked at a buffalo wild wings, so they always put the Pats on if I asked them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft