PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home and I see that the Rams held on...yay, that;s a perfect scenario !!

I have been saying for over a week now, I was more afraid of the Chiefs running the table than the Broncos. I think they could do it. I think the Pats may have to win out to get HFA.
If the Pats win today, they'll eeffectively have at least a 2 game advantage over everybody /except/ KC, yes? They have the tiebreaker over Cinn and Denver and would also hold it vs Indy if they win.

those are some real ugly uniforms Green Bay is wearing
Just think of them as the Fisher-Price Packers! :p

watch
250-p-farmer-yellowhat.jpg
802-blueboy.JPG

If the Pats win today, they'll eeffectively have at least a 2 game advantage over everybody /except/ KC, yes? They have the tiebreaker over Cinn and Denver and would also hold it vs Indy if they win.

Yes, if the Pats win tonight, they can go 13-3 and be guaranteed HFA as long as KC isn't 13-3 (they would win the AFC West because the best Denver could do is go 12-4 in that scenario).

Not really, but it was an absolutely clean hit that got flagged anyway ... which is the other Manning special.

Not necessarily, but he did it twice in that game to Welker and Caldwell.

If the Pats wins tonight, they would have the tiebreaker over Indy and could lose one more game and still have home field advantage. If the Chiefs run the table, the Pats have to run the table too to win home field advantage.

If the Pats lose tonight, everything changes.
Big game tonight. Both Colts and Chiefs look like competition right now. We will have to see what sort of injury hit Denver took tonight, but there will surely be more. I would not bet on anyone running the table.

Big game tonight. Both Colts and Chiefs look like competition right now. We will have to see what sort of injury hit Denver took tonight, but there will surely be more. I would not bet on anyone running the table.

I wouldn't bet on anyone running the table, but I would bet on the Pats winning tonight. I think the Pats win convincingly.

I wouldn't bet on anyone running the table, but I would bet on the Pats winning tonight. I think the Pats win convincingly.
Agree. The Green Bay game is a bigger concern for me.

I don't think a division winner should miss the postseason, but I would support a change in which a sub-.500 division winner would have to cede home field to the wild card team they play. Presuming the wild card was above .500.

I could live with that compromise as well. It's going to happen once every few years with only four teams in a division. Luckily it doesn't happen too often.

The Packers game is looking tougher by the minute

Lol @ this KC running the table business. They shoulda lost to Buffalo last week now I'm supposed to believe they're going 13-3?

Yeah, if you say so..

The last time Green Bay faced an elite QB was against the Saints and they couldn't stop him. It was on the road however, but I think Brady and the Pats will fare well in GB

Lol @ this KC running the table business. They shoulda lost to Buffalo last week now I'm supposed to believe they're going 13-3?

Yeah, if you say so..
Yeah, I don't see them running the table either. I have them dropping one for sure and maybe another one. Pats still need to handle business and win out themselves. That won't be easy, but I think it's the only thing that guarantees home field. I don't think they can rely on other teams messing up.

I'm starting to root for Denver now because I don't want to compete with KC because we lost to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST