PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning is that kid that scrounges and gets most of the candy when the piñata breaks.
"No Sanders, no Thomas. Welcome to the world of Tom Brady."

Esiason wins the internet today.

I'm sure that was enjoyable for Boomer. He's probably like "Oh, Denver fans like petitions against broadcasters ? How's that taste ?"

falcons lead NFC south at 4-6. hahaha

My preseason prediction of them winning the NFC South is still possible. What a crap division. There should be three byes in the NFC this year. The #3 team gets a bye and the two Wild Cards play each other and the NFC South should forfeit their playoff spot.

Tonight becomes really important. If we win we essentially have a 2 game lead in the afc

The way the Chiefs are playing, the 1.5 distinction might just be meaningful.

those are some real ugly uniforms Green Bay is wearing

"No Sanders, no Thomas. Welcome to the world of Tom Brady."

Esiason wins the internet today.

Wes Welker should retire today. He's going to get a lot more targets in coming weeks which means that he's going to get lit up again.

Jordy Nelson is entering the realm of uncoverable. What an absolute monster of a wideout he has become.

The way the Chiefs are playing, the 1.5 distinction might just be meaningful.

I have been saying for over a week now, I was more afraid of the Chiefs running the table than the Broncos. I think they could do it. I think the Pats may have to win out to get HFA.

Rodgers is playing out of his mind

Wes Welker should retire today. He's going to get a lot more targets in coming weeks which means that he's going to get lit up again.

He looks like a shell of his former self. He doesn't get YAC anymore and he can't make anyone miss him anymore. He catches the ball and goes down. Well, sometimes he catches the ball and then goes down.

Solid goal line stand by the Eagles

Count me among those who would favor a change in the rules where a sub .500 team that somehow manages to win a division should forfeit a trip to the postseason and be given to another wild card team with a better record. Being two games under .500 and leading a division is just ridiculous. The NFC South is a joke.
I don't think a division winner should miss the postseason, but I would support a change in which a sub-.500 division winner would have to cede home field to the wild card team they play. Presuming the wild card was above .500.

I have been saying for over a week now, I was more afraid of the Chiefs running the table than the Broncos. I think they could do it. I think the Pats may have to win out to get HFA.
Colts schedule after today: JAX, WAS, CLE, HOU, DAL, TEN.

Didn't watch the game. Was Sander's concussion courtesy of another Manning Hospital Special?

snowing in indy and game is indoors....*******

Colts schedule after today: JAX, WAS, CLE, HOU, DAL, TEN.

If the Pats wins tonight, they would have the tiebreaker over Indy and could lose one more game and still have home field advantage. If the Chiefs run the table, the Pats have to run the table too to win home field advantage.

If the Pats lose tonight, everything changes.

Didn't watch the game. Was Sander's concussion courtesy of another Manning Hospital Special?
Not really, but it was an absolutely clean hit that got flagged anyway ... which is the other Manning special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST