PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see KC running the table..that's very tough even at home. And i think pats lose 2 more....Denver i think loses @ KC so that's at least 4 for them with pats owning tie breaker

I think the Pats only lose one more (at Green Bay would be my pick). I think KC COULD run the table. I think Denver loses potentially two more.

Manning being Manning.

Wow, what a shot. Everytime I see the replay, i'm adding sound fx "Booom"

Caldwell....A name I would like to erase from memory.

The Rams don't like the Broncos? Dude got laid out once again

I think the Pats only lose one more (at Green Bay would be my pick). I think KC COULD run the table. I think Denver loses potentially two more.
Rodgers hasn't thrown an INT at Lambeau since 2012. If that holds up into the Pats game, expect that to change.

Denver is toast.

AHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ha ha ha see ya denver

Here's something they don't talk about on national TV and conveniently ignore, the AFC is better than the NFC AND the AFC EAST is the toughest division in football right now. So much for Patriots cakewalking every season theory

Denver would be really scary with a real QB. Maybe trade for Austin Davis?

look at that ladys face...i need a pic of that stat!

That McDonald kid for the Rams is laying people out all of the place. And nice to see they aren't dirty hits.

Thanks for the gift, Forehead Omaha! :D

You're VASTLY under estimating the Patriots receiving corp.

But Brady is the GOAT.
It's pretty bad without Gronk and let's not forget that. Lafell is turning into a player and Edelman is great but without Gronk it's almost unfair on Brady.

"when you throw a ball high like that you better send a get well soon card right after"

finally someone calls manning out for getting his receivers killed consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back