PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Games Thread (Excluding Pats-Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why they won't win the game. Put the dagger in them..your team sucks...go for it!

They did that vs. the Seahawks. I don't get why they don't do it in an non-conference game. You can take more risks in non-conference games.

Time for the Giants to bench Eli.

As if there was any doubt

Revis > Talib
Yup. Talib can have streches where he's pretty equal with Revis. But his normal play is good but not on Revis level and then he has stretches where he's pretty much average. But Revis is just so consistent. You pretty much know that you get his top level every game.

I think it is important to consider that Steve Hill is the quarterback.

Shaun Hill's historically been pretty good, and the Rams have been doing a good job moving the ball all game. They just got classic Brian Schottenheimer playcalling at the end there. You know, the kind that's less effective than an 8 year old standing on the sidelines with an Xbox and hitting Ask Madden for every play would be.

That replay of him throwing his hands up after his interception last week, as if thinking "how on earth could my 'throw it up for grabs/Eli/Flacco ball' throw get intercepted?!?!" sums it up for me. The whole Giant's passing game is based on throwing it up there and hoping your receiver comes down with it or the defender gets flagged.

Let's not forget the other important component of the chuck-and-pray offense.

Just another illustration of why Fisher is, and always has been, way overrated as a head coach. Chickenshit.

Why are you always so negative? The way that Fisher played that one, there was no chance of a turnover.
Not negative. Thats how somehow almost always teams which have a chance with denver seem to screw up instead of taking it to them. Happens every week . Broncos suck on the road for a while then the other team does something stupid and then they roll.

Ryan Mallett just led an exceptional TD drive withing 2 minutes

who gets the ball afterthe half ?STL or DEN.?

So based off Cassel, Hoyer, and Mallett, Jimmy G must be Rodgers in waiting.

Ryan Mallett just led an exceptional TD drive withing 2 minutes
Fauria thinks he sucks. That's good enough for me...

Manning barely could throw it, in a dome to sanders. Manning isn't long for the nfl.

Refs should be penalized, too.

I am happy Mallett is having a good game, but upset he didn't look like this in the preseasons with the Pats so they could have gotten more than what the Texans gave up for him.

Just another illustration of why Fisher is, and always has been, way overrated as a head coach. Chickenshit.

I'm reminded of something Mike Vrabel supposedly once said to someone (I want to say it was Mark Cuban at Larryoke):

And this is why you will NEVER win a championship!

Broncos expect Peyton to play another year. I wonder what rules the NFL will change in the off season to help Peyton after he loses in the playoffs.

Manning barely could throw it, in a dome to sanders. Manning isn't long for the nfl.

Yeah, he's not throwing it down the field like he has earlier in the year. A lot more shorter passes. I wonder if his arm strength is diminishing over the season. It is definitely something to monitor in the weeks to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick