PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We played the best football in the NFL this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are selling the Bengals short. The Texans are good but they are no better than a 10 win team. The Vikings have no receivers, and the Ravens offense looked out of synch, they may get better and obviously they played a good defense. But Housh has only been there for a week.

A 10 win team is a good team.

I'd be surprised to see the Bengals win more than 8 games this year. They went 6-0 in their division last year, and I don't see that happening again.

The Vikings have no recievers? Rice is one of the best in the NFL, and Harvin should be much better this year. Berrian isn't great, but hes a great #3.

Frankly, they probably have better receivers than the Bengals do.

Last edited:
A 10 win team is a good team.

I'd be surprised to see the Bengals win more than 8 games this year. They went 6-0 in their division last year, and I don't see that happening again.

The Vikings have no recievers? Rice is one of the best in the NFL, and Harvin should be much better this year. Berrian isn't great, but hes a great #3.

Frankly, they probably have better receivers than the Bengals do.

Not around here. :D only 9-7 teams are dominate and superbowl bound the next season. :D Sorry couldn't help myself.

With their schedule I could see them being an 8 win team, but they could just as easily be a 10 win team. 4-2 in the division, I think they beat the Browns twice and split with the Steelers and the Ravens. Outside of the Saints there is no reason why they can't beat the other three NFC south teams. The Bills and Dolphins should be wins for them and if the Jets don't get some semblence of offense that would be win number 3 in the AFC East.

The Ravens front seven better hope they can get to Palmer consistantly because if they can't he will lite up their secondary. That will be the Ravens achilles heal. I also think the Bengals defense will be able to match up well with the Ravens offense.

Is Rice playing right now? Harvin is day to day with headaches and didn't do anything Thursday night. That leaves Berrian and Shiancoe, a decent #3 and an above average TE. And right now the Bengals receivers are much better than the Vikings, at least until Rice comes back. And even then it might be a toss up depending on Shipley and Gresham's growth.

Edit: I had to go back and check, but I thought you were the same guy who was dogging the Bengals last year. Regardless if you choose to believe it or not the Bengals are a good team. We had a back and forth in the thread linked below. And you were wrong about everything you predicted in the entire debate.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...nt-stat-weeks-game-against-broncos-page2.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye