PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We DO take Brady for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt the most pathetic, infantile post of the year.
I second that!

So anyways.....
Brady is not taken for granted by anyone I saw the game with yesterday. Even when someone else is having a great game offensively, it's usually a result of Brady setting the table of making the throw. He makes it look too damn easy for others around the league to notice the smoothness and ease that he plays with. You have guys like Favre, McNab and Vick, who get noticed because they are always running around, needing more time to get the play developed, being chased from the pocket because they cant make the first read in time, and each completion they make looks like an amazing play because of it.

Fouth SB win in 6 years should shut the rest of the jealous haters up about TB SP, and BB for good. If not, who cares?

I second that!

So anyways.....
Brady is not taken for granted by anyone I saw the game with yesterday. Even when someone else is having a great game offensively, it's usually a result of Brady setting the table of making the throw. He makes it look too damn easy for others around the league to notice the smoothness and ease that he plays with. You have guys like Favre, McNab and Vick, who get noticed because they are always running around, needing more time to get the play developed, being chased from the pocket because they cant make the first read in time, and each completion they make looks like an amazing play because of it.

Fouth SB win in 6 years should shut the rest of the jealous haters up about TB SP, and BB for good. If not, who cares?

maybe those other QBs don't have quite as good of a o-line to work with..........................what did brady look like vs the jets this year? vs the colts? vs denver? beating the dumb jets aint nothing they were happy just to get there and pennington choked the game wasnt over and he threw it right into samuels hands game over a true choke along with tony romos choke

.......... pennington choked the game wasnt over and he threw it right into samuels hands game over a true choke along with tony romos choke

What a moron you are. The game was essentially over at that point........... Less then 5 minutes left, playing a world class Defense and they were down 14. Thats basically game-over.

The INT was simply him taking a chance to make something happen, and getting burned. That happens. The return TD was non-factor cake-icing. The simple truth is that Brady broke their back on that last 7 min drive to make the score 30-16 with less then 5 left.

Stop hating for a minute and get a clue.

Last edited:
What a moron you are. The game was essentially over at that point........... Less then 5 minutes left, playing a world class Defense and they were down 14. Thats basically game-over.

The INT was simply him taking a chance to make something happen, and getting burned. That happens. The return TD was non-factor cake-icing. The simple truth is that Brady broke their back on that last 7 min drive to make the score 30-16 with less then 5 left.

Stop hating for a minute and get a clue.

Wrong this is the NFL and anything can happen 5 minutes left you can drive down without making stupid choke throws like he did get a TD with 2 or 1 minute and something left and get the onside kick (50% chance in the NFL in the playoffs to get it) and then make some throws and then throw up the long ones at the end if you are still far enough away from the endzone.....his throw was a choke end of story its a choke if that was manning it would be called a choke plain and simple go away

Wrong this is the NFL and anything can happen 5 minutes left you can drive down without making stupid choke throws like he did get a TD with 2 or 1 minute and something left and get the onside kick (50% chance in the NFL in the playoffs to get it) and then make some throws and then throw up the long ones at the end if you are still far enough away from the endzone.....his throw was a choke end of story its a choke if that was manning it would be called a choke plain and simple go away

Better luck next year to you and Denver.

I don't think anybody takes Brady for granted, at least pats fans don't. And those fans of other teams that try to say Brady isn't great are just jealous. They will spew every excuse in the book, but my Patriot brothers, we are in the midst of watching a legend, and if fans of other teams can't agree, they are just blinded by their own ignorance. I was watching the game with my father (a huge Jets fan) yesterday, and after the TD to Graham to take the halftime lead, all he could say was, "Brady's just the best, best QB in the game today, better than anyone, he's just so calm and cool, never panics, he's clutch, he's big, has a strong arm, smart, throws to the right guy, Penninton wouldv'e f*cked that up". He said this in disgust, and also envies us Pats fans that are so lucky to have Brady as our QB.

TOM BRADY IS THE BEST IN THE GAME!
PS - I'm a Charger fan.

TB is a god but let's not jinx the guy...poor form!

LOL! ;)

Message boards are typically filled with complaints or speculation. There simply is none of either with Brady. We know we have the best, end of story.

Brady ain't no f***ing Montana tell me please when in the playoffs has Brady thrown a game winning TD REAL REAL late in the game???? Like Montana did to Clark vs Cowboys known as "the catch"???? Tell me...no he hasn't all he does is dump the ball off to RBs or TEs and hope they get YAC so that he can suck some more and then get the FG kicker to save his ass since he can't punch it in to the endzone when those SBs are tied. Thank John Kasey for kicking the ball out of bounds that let your precious Brady only have to go from the 40 to the other side at the 30 for a FG kick wow 30 yards wow and against the Rams wow he was moving downfield and then he intentionally grounded the ball but of course the golden boy didn't get penalized for it no way when he fumbles to seal the win for the other team they overturn the fumble when it was a blatant fumble Bradys postseason started like Romo's he choked Walt Coleman saved his career when he overturned his own call and then he saved the Pats again vs Indy when he never threw 1 flag all day while the Pats secondary cheated the Colts.

have a nice day CHAMP BAILEY and Denver OWNS THE GOLDEN BOY talk about choking away a win Pats about to take the lead against the Broncos and Brady the Messiah throws a pick into Champs hands...IN THE ENDZONE that results in a runback and then a Denver TD on the next play to seal the win for the Broncos WOW what a choke wow.

In the "Two Birds with One Stone" Department, in November of 2003 Brady threw a TD pass with 30 seconds left to beat...Denver. Not playoffs, but I think it's relevant.

You're an idiot, but what really bothers me is your English. Lawdy...

Last edited:
TOM BRADY IS THE BEST IN THE GAME!
PS - I'm a Charger fan.

nickelbolt. You don't seem to be a troll from what I've read of your posts. This weekend's game should be one for the ages. LT is the real deal, too. No injuries on either side.

Go around and read other opposing team forums and they are all talking about Brady! Including the Jets board. We are so spoiled with Brady. There is NOT one thread on this board dedicated to the solid play of Brady today..

This thread is ridiculous ... we are a progressive board, always discussing new ideas and posting new thoughts. I find this board reflects the nature of the team ... looking foward rather than in the mirror. If you want to post rah-rah Brady all the time go ahead. I personally think Brady would puke if he came to the site and saw rah-rah all the time.

Sorry Drewwho ... we are not the donkos nor are we the iggles .. we are not a rah-rah rump swabbing type of forum .... and that's a good thing. We have a few pom pom members .. that's more than enough.

If I want rah-rah I'll watch cheerleader videos ... that's some good rah rah .. bet Tom would like that also.

nickelbolt. You don't seem to be a troll from what I've read of your posts. This weekend's game should be one for the ages. LT is the real deal, too. No injuries on either side.

I'm no troll. I want this win baaaaaad... to make us legit. I know this team has the talent to pull it off, but I also know what they're up against.

Can't wait for this fugger to kickoff. Just want a good ol' fashioned battle between the newcomers and the perrenial powerhouse.

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes