PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Heat and Jimmy Butler.

My neighbors went to the game. 10th row. I didn't ask how much they paid. They said the crowd was electric the entire game. Cheered every single basket from the first to the last. I don't see the Heat winning on Sunday here. Possibly game 3? Nuggets in 5 so the home fans can enjoy the series clincher?

My neighbors went to the game. 10th row. I didn't ask how much they paid. They said the crowd was electric the entire game. Cheered every single basket from the first to the last. I don't see the Heat winning on Sunday here. Possibly game 3? Nuggets in 5 so the home fans can enjoy the series clincher?
I'm sure spoelstra will adjust, however the Nuggets are just as tough as the heat mentally, thier coach Malone is a hell of a coach underrated I'm my opinion. Fact is the celtics self destruction started back in march.. looses games and loosing the top see. We were 2nd in offense and defense so we were balanced for most of the season However We were easy to defend in the playoffs.

We need a PG and a big man that can score down low.. however I'm rooting for Denver they are great to watch!

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back