PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are On To Atlanta....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats1989

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
A 7TH SB trip in the TB/BB Era. Before moving onto the dirty birds, congrats to the team. There are teams ( Browns, Bills, Titans) who would die just to get a playoff berth.

Strengths/weaknesses vs Atlanta? They will be the most explosive offense since we played the Rams.

Get out of here. Bad juju.

A 7TH SB trip in the TB/BB Era. Before moving onto the dirty birds, congrats to the team. There are teams ( Browns, Bills, Titans) who would die just to get a playoff berth.

Strengths/weaknesses vs Atlanta? They will be the most explosive offense since we played the Rams.
If something unexpected happens Steve Cartman will feel sorry for you

No clue how the Pats will contain them. Go man to man and their RB's will torch our LB's. Go zone to stop that and Jones and Sanu will have field days. Going to have to be a shoot out and the defense is going to have to put Ryan on his ass. This one is going to be very tough, though. It's a bad match-up for the Pats defense.

No clue how the Pats will contain them. Go man to man and their RB's will torch our LB's. Go zone to stop that and Jones and Sanu will have field days. Going to have to be a shoot out and the defense is going to have to put Ryan on his ass. This one is going to be very tough, though. It's a bad match-up for the Pats defense.

Bill will have two weeks. Relax.

Give Belichick 2 weeks, he'll figure it out. Besides, Pittsburgh's defense is better than Atlanta's. And not to mention, but we still have the number 1 scoring defense.

Hate to say I agree but I do. Just gonna enjoy this win though.. Ill talk about how terrified I am of this atlanta offense another time.

BB will have an answer for the Falcons. If we can put up 35+ on the steelers then we can do that to the Falcons. Atlanta isn't dropping 44 on the pats like they did the packers

This is going to be a war. No question. Going to take a complete game to win but i like our chances.

LETS GO!

WE ARE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPERBOWL!!! WOOOOOOO

BB smiling and kissing ?! wat?

Pats just shredded the #1 ranked defense and "the hottest defense over the last 8 weeks." Atlanta's defense won't be anywhere near as good, and they don't particularly match up well against our offense. Brady will rip that defense apart.

It will probably be a high scoring game, but with the way our defense has been playing, I feel confident that we can make enough stops to win that game.

The Atlanta offense is going to be the biggest challenge the Patriots defense has faced this season by a large margin. That being said, I do trust the coaches to come up with a game-plan that slows down their offense enough to allow Brady and company to go to work. This is a team on a mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back