PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We all Need to Email the League, Here's a letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We all Need to Email the League, Here's a letter.....................

I would love the phone number.

Please PM me with it.

Guys, this is the perfect thing to do on your drive to and from work. Everybody wants something to do at this time. I'm going to choose to irritate them on my drive to work and my drive home.

I'll call everyday. I don't care. I'll fart in the phone if they refuse to help.

Mangini said the Patriots granted permission before the playoff game, then removed the camera during the game anyway. He said they taped from the same spot during the regular season without incident. He never received an explanation as to why, nor did he seek one.

“It was one of those things where the game was over and they have the ability to make those decisions in their stadium,” Mangini said. “You respect the decisions they make. You have to seek permission, and should they change their mind, they have every right to.”

Could the fact that we made them remove the cameras in the playoff game last season be the reason why Mangini blew the whistle on us this season?

OK, let's try this again.

I think it is important to let this go. It does not matter what the Jets did. The less we think about it, the better. With time it will go away.

What will not go away is the ability of Mangini to get a job after his "disaster" with the Jets. It will happen. Have patience.

No one is going to hire someone with a losing record and a reputation of "raiding" his former employer after he was treated with respect.

Our revenge will come with patience.

Let it go.

you can let it go.

I'll never let this go. I'll bring it up every ******* year and i don't care if it's too late.

Everyone should write or call.

If they don't do it, it shows how rigged and biased this bull**** league is. At least make these jerkoffs miserable if they aren't going to make their league fair.

Pasquerelli was just on NFL Live and said the NFL was not investigating, all was legal, blah blah blah.....

you can let it go.

I'll never let this go. I'll bring it up every ******* year and i don't care if it's too late.

If they don't do it, it shows how rigged and biased this bull**** league is. At least make these jerkoffs miserable if they aren't going to make their league fair.

I agree with everything here.

Everyone! Email! Call! Contact the Patriots! Express your concern!

you can let it go.

What happened to us is not fair. Life is not fair.

A very simple explanation for the continuation of this story -- we are good -- very good. It is called the green monster.

But if you think, the Jets did the same thing -- yeh. Does that change anything in the minds of the simple??? No. The Jets are not important, we are.

I think we should not even think about this -- and as BB said -- move on.

I'll tell you what does bother me, the refs trying to give the game to our opponents to "even the playing field". That I have a problem with.

This other stuff is just such a waste of time.

Pasquerelli was just on NFL Live and said the NFL was not investigating, all was legal, blah blah blah.....

that fat lazy eyed piece of ****.

you can let it go.

AMEN, Keegs! Fight the good fight! Email Florio too, I did, he was all over spygate, he needs to be all over this as well! I will not give the Jets and rat/fatboy a free pass on this!

OK, let's try this again.

I think it is important to let this go. It does not matter what the Jets did. The less we think about it, the better. With time it will go away.

What will not go away is the ability of Mangini to get a job after his "disaster" with the Jets. It will happen. Have patience.

No one is going to hire someone with a losing record and a reputation of "raiding" his former employer after he was treated with respect.

Our revenge will come with patience.

Let it go.

Speak for yourself because it's obvious every other team's fan's have no problem not letting it go, along with 99.9% of all so called media experts have not let it go so why should patriots fans? I have no problem with the league punishing the pats for what they did, but i sure as @#@# do have a problem if they shrug off the person who started this whole mess admitting to breaking the same rule infront of a hundred or so media reporters and have nothing happen at all!

How the hell can one have permission also if they end up being kicked out by security, that says right there that he is a lieing piece of trash so then i have no problem speculating that he was doing more then taping his own team, and none of that matters anyways because having the camera on the field or not enclosed is against the same rules that the patriots lost a high round pick for along with a truck full of cash! No freaking way in hell should this be let go!

AMEN, Keegs! Fight the good fight! Email Florio too, I did, he was all over spygate, he needs to be all over this as well! I will not give the Jets and rat/fatboy a free pass on this!

I emailed Florio this morning and he didn't respond but did post the article on PFT.

that fat lazy eyed piece of ****.
Yeah, really he never said that the Pats denied giving permission. He made it sound like it was a none issue that if the rat said they got the ok then it must be the truth. Dusgusting

Yeah, really he never said that the Pats denied giving permission. He made it sound like it was a none issue that if the rat said they got the ok then it must be the truth. Dusgusting

Yup, non issue, everyone else can keep their halos. Simmons is our only hope ever and he has decided to take the high road so far. I can't say I blame him, he gets crucified enough just for being a homer.

It's funny how quick the NFL investigations are when it's a team cheating against us.

"It is not uncommon for visiting team video crews to request permission to shoot coaching video from both upper end zone positions," spokesman Greg Aiello wrote in an email. "Home clubs must provide visiting clubs with equal vantage points for the taping of games. Teams typically shoot coaching video from one upper 50-yard line location and one upper end zone location, but there are no restrictions on shooting from both upper end zone positions as long as the opportunity is provided to both teams. No permission is needed from the league office."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/12/nfl_jets_action.html

It doesn't matter now. You'd need a smoking gun, which is what the Jets had when they busted NE. Now videotaping is dead as disco in the NFL.

This is a moral victory for the Pats and their fans though - basically the whole NFL did the same thing - how can it be considered "cheating" then?

The Pats broke a rule, they aren't angels, but they aren't devils either.

Smoking gun at

http://coloyan.com/society/s091607

Yeah, ESPN is on it, calling it "Spy vs. Spy" on a teaser for the next segment (just saw it...) I am sure this has been running all evening.

So, they are out of the office for the day.

Who wants to flood the voicemail with me?

I'll call everyday. I don't care. I'll fart in the phone if they refuse to help.

When you tell most people they are acting like a fifth-grader they are insulted.
For Keegs, though, that's a compliment.

This whole thread is pretty pointless, people who actually contact the league about this just make themselves look dumb.

Last edited:

When you tell most people they are acting like a fifth-grader they are insulted.
For Keegs, though, that's a compliment.

This whole thread is pretty pointless, people who actually contact the league about this just make themselves look dumb.

I disagree. The NFL has to be very concerned that they are seen as legitimate and fair. BB claimed the rule was vague and they interpreted it a certain way. The NFL said it was straightforward and the Patriots had to obey the letter of the law. Now the NFL is disregarding the letter of the law indicating it is vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes