PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was the fix in for Peyton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why Manning winning 2 superbowls is such a big deal that there had to be a "fix".

People have a hard time reconciling when the Patriots lose. It's the same reason you saw people blaming the refs after the Pats choked to Philly and in other losses.

I don't see why Manning winning 2 superbowls is such a big deal that there had to be a "fix".
It isn't when you look at the entirety of the Broncos team and not solely at Manning. But if I were a casual fan or hell even a fan who only really watches the SB because everyone else does, I'm thinking "Huh, a QB who used to be pretty good but sucks this year and is retiring just won a Super Bowl. Go figure."

People have a hard time reconciling when the Patriots lose. It's the same reason you saw people blaming the refs after the Pats choked to Philly and in other losses.
Your Pats fans bashing might be better suited in other rival forums in case you haven't considered that yet

Your Pats fans bashing might be better suited in other rival forums in case you haven't considered that yet

Yeah... no. Nice try, sport. I don't bash all Pats fans. Just those that deserve it. I've been doing it here for a decade now. Further, your private parts are rather sandy if you think this is "bashing". I can see how you, a guy that just happened to sign up after the last Super Bowl win, could get confused about that though. But if you're trying to attack me and say that I should leave, you shouldn't get your hopes up. My left nut has contributed more to PatsFans.com over the last 10 years than you can ever hope to. Speaking of, if you're going to offer little more but a (rather ****ty) attempt to troll me in this thread, you should at least contribute financially to the forum and give something back to it's ownership. It's not like you kill it on a regular basis with X's and O's breakdowns or talking about the finer points of the game itself. It's only $18. If you need a loan, you can PM me.

Yeah... no. Nice try, sport. I don't bash all Pats fans. Just those that deserve it. I've been doing it here for a decade now. Further, your private parts are rather sandy if you think this is "bashing". I can see how you, a guy that just happened to sign up after the last Super Bowl win, could get confused about that though. But if you're trying to attack me and say that I should leave, you shouldn't get your hopes up. My left nut has contributed more to PatsFans.com over the last 10 years than you can ever hope to. Speaking of, if you're going to offer little more but a (rather ****ty) attempt to troll me in this thread, you should at least contribute financially to the forum and give something back to it's ownership. It's not like you kill it on a regular basis with X's and O's breakdowns or talking about the finer points of the game itself. It's only $18. If you need a loan, you can PM me.
Not telling you to leave. Just saying people would love you over at TGG or a fins forum

Not telling you to leave. Just saying people would love you over at TGG or a fins forum

No they wouldn't. I would and have pointed out the same stuff about them over the years. FinHeaven, the Chargers forum, Orange Mane, and the Ravens forum all banned me. The Chargers forum was the most petty one. They banned me for making my location "your mother's ass". I wouldn't touch TGG or JI with a 10 foot pole attached to another 10 foot pole.

Let me put it this way.. I am not going to cry about it and I'm not going on a crusade for it but if some day in the future, it should come out that the league was indeed conspiring against the Pats by way of ref bribery or whatever, I will not be totally shocked.

Let me put it this way.. I am not going to cry about it and I'm not going on a crusade for it but if some day in the future, it should come out that the league was indeed conspiring against the Pats by way of ref bribery or whatever, I will not be totally shocked.
I would be pretty surprised if it were a specifically anti-Patriots agenda. I don't think that's the case. What I think happens is the league tells officials that team x or player y get away with z too much and that they need to be called more often. That's about as bad as I think it is. I would be very very shocked if something more than that came out

I would be pretty surprised if it were a specifically anti-Patriots agenda. I don't think that's the case. What I think happens is the league tells officials that team x or player y get away with z too much and that they need to be called more often. That's about as bad as I think it is. I would be very very shocked if something more than that came out

That happens every week. Teams specifically send tape to the league about players they think the officials need to keep a closer eye on for a multitude of reasons. The league reviews it and either alerts the officials or decides to discard it. This doesn't only happen with guys that play for the Patriots.

pats_tinfoil.jpg

That tin foil hat can pick up opposing teams communications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back