PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings vs. Jets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT seems like a nice guy, but I hope he gets carted off the field tonight. : )

Other than the Jets loosing tonight, my other prediction is she will also wear out her welcome here soon too.

I assure you I'm not going anywhere this time. :D You can create a whole anti-teenuh club on here if you want and its not going to have any effect on me. I'm here to stay.

LT seems like a nice guy, but I hope he gets carted off the field tonight. : )

Wow, wishing injuries on people now?

Last edited:
So standing on the sideline and not playing with a "knee injury" against the Pats in the 2007 AFCCG while his QB played with a torn ACL/MCL and had the game of his life. And then sitting again last season against the Jets with BS injury isn't quitting on his team? And if he did that because he had a disagreement with his GM then he deserves to be punched in the face by every one of his former teammates.

The guy is a piece of ****. Period!

Actually, this comment is exactly how I feel about LT. It's all about him. I also begrudenly gained a lot of respect for Rivers at that time. Rivers was playing it out, LT had his helmet on, visor down, sitting on the bench...looked really bad.

LT...I dunno, I wouldn't want him on my team...

Last edited:
I cannot stand all of this Jets talk on ESPN...god its terrible..Vikings need to shut them up tonight

I assure you I'm not going anywhere this time. :D You can create a whole anti-teenuh club on here if you want and its not going to have any effect on me. I'm here to stay.

Wow, wishing injuries on people now?

I'm not anti-Teenuh or anti anyone else...but when you package yourself as a pinata you're gonna get whacked...just like everyone else here, including me...so say whatever the hell you want...what do you think of Joey Porter?

Time to take out my randy moss jersey just one last time(well only worn it once superbowl 42 jersey :( )

So I hijacked the thread just by saying I like LT?

I'm starting to feel like Moss now. Anything I do is getting criticized.

Okay, I'm (hopefully) only going to say this once.

From here on the commentary in this thread is going to be about the Vikings-Jets game, and only the Vikings-Jets game, okay?

yeah, of course...game delay, boss...that's why

You obviously have no idea what went on there betwene LT and their jackass GM. It wasn't LT's fault at all. My hubby is a Chargers fan, if he were home i'd have him explain it to you.

Time to upgrade from the loser? The Chargers, I mean.

Actually, this comment is exactly how I feel about LT. It's all about him. I also begrudenly gained a lot of respect for Rivers at that time. Rivers was playing it out, LT had his helmet on, visor down, sitting on the bench...looked really bad.

If there was one team that I could see him fit into it would be the jets. They are the least respected team in the league. He fits perfectly.

Actually, this comment is exactly how I feel about LT. It's all about him. I also begrudenly gained a lot of respect for Rivers at that time. Rivers was playing it out, LT had his helmut on, visor down, sitting on the bench...looked really bad.

I'm waiting to see what happens if he slows down a bit for a game or two and Green has two big days? I bet his pouting starts again. Hell I'm waiting to see how he adjusts to playing the final 7 weeks in cold weather. I think we'll see him sitting on the sidelines again with a phantom injury with an overcoat. ;)

After tonight..the next 6 games the jets will play include games against Detroit, Cleveland Bengals and Houston...Vikings gotta pull through man

Maybe the Vikes will sit Moss so he don't slip in the rain.

Jets maybe sit Revis?

You might feel more welcome on a Vikings board.

Or you could join a Jets board and discuss how classy LT is. Plus Jets fans love to bash BB and Kraft almost as much as you do.

now a 9:15 game start....getting jerked off over here

God hates the Jets. Smite them!

So I hijacked the thread just by saying I like LT?

I'm starting to feel like Moss now. Anything I do is getting criticized.

It's not surprising that you identify with Moss so much. Both of you are big time prima donnas who need a lot of attention.

You might feel more welcome on a Vikings board.

Or you could join a Jets board and discuss how classy LT is. Plus Jets fans love to bash BB and Kraft almost as much as you do.

Well the people on the vikes forum are a bit more friendly, i'll give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes