PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings vs. Jets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player, great guy and great role model for younger players.

Yup. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Aparently the bar for being a great roll model has gotten higher football players.

Use to be as long as you didn't drink and drive and do drugs you were a roll model. Now it seems you can't email pictures of your johnson out either.

Aw I wouldn't say that. Even though he is playing for the team I hate the most in the NFL, I still like LT. Great player, great guy and great role model for younger players.

You are beyond clueless...

did your hear that arrogant self absorbed narcissistic clip on FESPN?

easily the most hatable Joey Porter Cretin Of The Year award winner ever

Yes, I still can't believe how this guy really thinks he is "classy" lol

Aw I wouldn't say that. Even though he is playing for the team I hate the most in the NFL, I still like LT. Great player, great guy and great role model for younger players.

Do you know anything about the history of LT vs the Pats?

You LIKE him? I've never met a Pats fan that didn't despise him. What was the exact date that you joined the bandwagon?

:lol2: And the insults continue.

like you aren't trolling for insults with that LT statement...stop playing little nonny nu nu games...

:eek::confused: ... Well, sure, if you want your kid to be an insufferable narcissist.

Insufferable narcissist? LT?

wtf.jpg

He may have as much of an ego as your average football player but he is definitely no TO or Rivers. He has generally shown nothing but class during his entire NFL career. I understand you guys wanting to hate him for being a Jet but that is just a ridiculous statement.

Last edited:
Teenuh= real talk

LT better then A,,,,, nah.

Do you know anything about the history of LT vs the Pats?

You LIKE him? I've never met a Pats fan that didn't despise him. What was the exact date that you joined the bandwagon?

My guess is sometime between April 29, 2007 and December 29, 2007.

Last edited:
God I hate them all. And they say WOMEN are the drama queens? Please.
I could get 15 of my friends together and never be able to come up with half of this bs that this crew comes up with:eek:

Just shut up and play:rocker: Thank God BB runs this team the way he does

Insufferable narcissist? LT?

wtf.jpg

He may have as much of an ego as your average football player but he is definitely no TO or Rivers. He has generally shown nothing but class during his entire NFL career. I understand you guys wanting to hate him for being a Jet but that is just a ridiculous statement.

Yeah. He's got class up to his eyeballs. :bricks:

like you aren't trolling for insults with that LT statement...stop playing little nonny nu nu games...

She's playing this forum like a fish.

Are you for real?? LT is one of the most respected guys in the NFL and he has been a class act his whole career.

Now you did it.

LDT has a Jet tattoo, same as me, pure class.:snob:

She's playing this forum like a fish.
Like said this morning shes nothing more than a Troll. And shes been doing a good job of it. I had her on ignore but other people keep quoting her and i end up seeing it anyways

Last edited:
If anything.... Moss looks a lot better in a vikings Uniform than a patriots uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back