PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vick could be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, it was "Dark Residue". He could of thrown that away. :p

Ok, seriously, how many ways is this stupid?

Risking your $130 million career for a little weed.
Deciding to bring it on a commercial airflight.
Hiding it in a large water bottle guaranteed to be confiscated.
Arguing with security when they confiscate it!

All he missed was dancing on the AirTran logo....

Re: OT: Miami airport security and Michael Vick

I love how Vick was allowed to leave and was not arrested on the spot.
If if was me or any other regular guy, we would have been led away in handcuffs immediatly.

Sounds as though they didn't know it was anything other than a water bottle until after he was gone. Sounds like it's going to be a bit of a tough case unless there's video.

Ok, seriously, how many ways is this stupid?

All he missed was dancing on the AirTran logo....
and the obligatory " Don't you know who I am" quote....
Unfortunately for him, he was in Miami, not Atlanta....

Is this "product" a cure for herpes, oh wait that was Ron Mexico, nevermind

Sounds as though they didn't know it was anything other than a water bottle until after he was gone. Sounds like it's going to be a bit of a tough case unless there's video.

Exactly.

Attorney: "Sorry, your honor, but my client has never seen that water bottle before in his life. And to thank for your understanding in this matter, he'd like to make a $100,000 cash donation to your favorite charity. We'll just give you the cash. You distribute it as you see fit."

It's probably just where he keeps his Valtrex.

Living in Va, I have come to realize, any QB named Vick, probably has some challenges making good decisions...

When I saw the title of this thread my first thoght was that the new coach was thinking about replacing Vick with Schaub, not a bad idea by the way.

Instead, it was just more Vick stupidity. If the Falcons were smart, they'd trade him to the Raiders. The Raiders are disfunctional enough to want him, and the Falcons could probably get the Raiders #1 pick in 2008 as part of the package.

Dolphins are probably stupid enough and desperate enough to to make a big splash that they could want him too. Their search for a coach has become laughable.

When I saw the title of this thread my first thoght was that the new coach was thinking about replacing Vick with Schaub, not a bad idea by the way.

Instead, it was just more Vick stupidity. If the Falcons were smart, they'd trade him to the Raiders. The Raiders are disfunctional enough to want him, and the Falcons could probably get the Raiders #1 pick in 2008 as part of the package.

Dolphins are probably stupid enough and desperate enough to to make a big splash that they could want him too. Their search for a coach has become laughable.

Schaub is a Restricted Free Agent, I bet a few teams try to get him. The Falcons will never win with this guy at QB.

Vick is an absolute idiot! Apparently the TSA asked himto throw the bottle away, and all he had to do is toss it in the trash, and no one would have given it a second thought. But instead he argues with them, that is when they began to examine it. So I'm sure the Airport Police have a chain of custody on the bottle. Granted possession of Marijuana in Miami, is prosecuted about as much as jay walking is, but he could be in more trouble with the league over this.

Vick is an absolute idiot! Apparently the TSA asked himto throw the bottle away, and all he had to do is toss it in the trash, and no one would have given it a second thought.

Could not agree more. With the kind of money he has he could buy many new secret agent water bottles. Unfrigginbelievable.

What you don't do is confront these bueracrats ever. They have a boring job and are just looking for trouble.

And just for the record I don't care if MV smokes a little weed during his offseason.

Screeners told police they recognized Vick as the pro football player, and they were certain it was his water bottle because they saw him throw it away and it was the only water bottle in the recycle bin.

Miami-Dade police reviewed surveillance video from the checkpoint and said it corroborated the screeners' version of events. They also confirmed Vick was a passenger on AirTran Flight 338 from Miami to Atlanta.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16484544.htm

This isn't about someone smoking weed. It's about someone witha $130 million contract that knows he gets drug tested smoking weed. When you sign that contract, knowing that the NFL does drug testing, you are basically confirming that you prefer millions of dollars to weed. Just like a supermodel realizes she can only eat lettuce and do coke for the next decade, being a professional athlete requires certain sacrifices.

I won't even get into the stupidity of trying to bring it on a plane.

Somewhere, just killed coach Jim Mora Jr. is laughing his ass off.

P S Vick has a $130 million contract and he's sneaking his weed stash thru airport security to fly Air Tran??? This QB sneak looks like it got stopped.

QB Sneak. Now that's funny! :rocker:

Schaub is a Restricted Free Agent, I bet a few teams try to get him. The Falcons will never win with this guy at QB.

Vick is an absolute idiot! Apparently the TSA asked himto throw the bottle away, and all he had to do is toss it in the trash, and no one would have given it a second thought. But instead he argues with them, that is when they began to examine it. So I'm sure the Airport Police have a chain of custody on the bottle. Granted possession of Marijuana in Miami, is prosecuted about as much as jay walking is, but he could be in more trouble with the league over this.

Thus revealing two problems with Vick. He is an arrogant punk, and wants to have his way no matter what. Or should I say, a spoiled brat.

Secondly, he ain't smart.

Three thoughts:

One, this guy is Dumb, dumb, dumb. It would insult the intelligence of the people on this board even to list the reasons why in this instance.

Two, I hope for his sake that it was "just" pot and not hash; wristslap vs. prison time.

Three, I'm not a lawyer but I think the DA might have just the slightest little bit of a problem with the "chain of custody" of this evidence, especially if there are no fingerprints left on the bottle.

how come for all the money this guy has...how come he doesn't own a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News