Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This doesn't sound good.

Falcons | Vick reportedly found at airport with unknown substance
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:05:18 -0800

NBC6.net reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick was found Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Miami International Airport reportedly carrying a water bottle with a hidden compartment, according to TSA Operations Center Officials. Vick was going through a screening point to board an AirTran flight when officials said he was reluctant to give up his bottle of water. Airport officials said the bottle's label concealed a seam, which separated the top and bottom of the bottle. Both ends were sealed by clear partitions and what appeared to be a silicone sealant. The concealed compartment contained a small amount of a dark particulate and officials described a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana. Officials said the lower half of the bottle was almost completely full of a clear liquid and the top half contained a small amount of the same clear liquid. When held upright, the bottle appeared to be half full of water, according to TSA officials. Vick has not been arrested and the substance found inside the bottle is being analyzed at a Miami-Dade Police Department lab.

This doesn't sound good.

NBC6.net reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick was found Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Miami International Airport reportedly carrying a water bottle with a hidden compartment, according to TSA Operations Center Officials. Vick was going through a screening point to board an AirTran flight when officials said he was reluctant to give up his bottle of water. Airport officials said the bottle's label concealed a seam, which separated the top and bottom of the bottle. Both ends were sealed by clear partitions and what appeared to be a silicone sealant. The concealed compartment contained a small amount of a dark particulate and officials described a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana. Officials said the lower half of the bottle was almost completely full of a clear liquid and the top half contained a small amount of the same clear liquid. When held upright, the bottle appeared to be half full of water, according to TSA officials. Vick has not been arrested and the substance found inside the bottle is being analyzed at a Miami-Dade Police Department lab.

Sounds a little like hashish. Why these guys fly commerical is beyond me.

This doesn't sound good.

*Sigh* I really don't know what to say to this. The league is going to make an example out of him. He is a very skilled athlete (Didn't say QB, don't jump on me!)... to bad. I wish people did not make such a big deal out of marijuana though.

Somewhere, just killed coach Jim Mora Jr. is laughing his ass off.

P S Vick has a $130 million contract and he's sneaking his weed stash thru airport security to fly Air Tran??? This QB sneak looks like it got stopped.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't find the pot to be that big a deal, but has he been living on another planet for the last year? NO LIQUIDS on planes, it's not that hard to understand!

I really don't care if a player tokes up that much.

But how stupid do you have to be to hide something in a water bottle these days.

Watch the news, read a paper. You can't bring a water bottle in an airport anymore. Idiot.

Even Ty Laws cousin wouldn't do something that stupid.:rolleyes:

now ESPN will run a feature on michael vick's "maturation process"

I really don't care if a player tokes up that much.

But how stupid do you have to be to hide something in a water bottle these days.

Watch the news, read a paper. You can't bring a water bottle in an airport anymore. Idiot.

Even Ty Laws cousin wouldn't do something that stupid.:rolleyes:

My exact thought. What's next, hiding your stash in the barrel of an AK47 to slip it through security?

Vick's a thug and overrated at that.... I'm not surprised at all by this news...

Yeah I don't find the pot to be that big a deal, but has he been living on another planet for the last year? NO LIQUIDS on planes, it's not that hard to understand!

:yeahthat:

Who cares if he smokes? What's stupid is trying to bring it on a commerical airplane, especially when you're a high-profile person like Vick. As proved on the football field, something is clearly wrong with his decision making. The owner, Arthur Blank, may finally be fed up with coachkiller.

:yeahthat:

Who cares if he smokes? What's stupid is trying to bring it on a commerical airplane, especially when you're a high-profile person like Vick. As proved on the football field, something is clearly wrong with his decision making. The owner, Arthur Blank, may finally be fed up with coachkiller.

In any case, it was "Dark Residue". He could of thrown that away. :p

for a lot less than $130M, that loser could have a limo lined up in every NFL city with a fresh kilo waiting for him.. hope this is the end of the coachkiller

First Vick gets in trouble for giving the bird, now for getting on a bird. Welcome to Atlanta, coach Petrino. :bricks:

Air Tran? You sure it wasn't Marcus? or maybe even better, Maurice Clarett. Wasn't he the one with the "water" bottle full of Vodka?

The new coach should pull a belichick and send a message throughout the organization of who's boss and what will not be tolerated by cutting this overrated loser's butt.

the falcons will always lose until they replace him so now's a good time to make the move.

they won't though. fools. they think he's necessary for selling tickets. winning sells. and they'll never win with him.

he's such a dummy.

OT: Miami airport security and Michael Vick

Apparently Michael Vick is too busy to bring himself up to date on the latest security regulations, which prohibit taking liquids on board flights. He may pay for his inattentiveness.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16484544.htm

QB Vick raises suspicion at Miami airport
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was reluctant to throw away his 20-ounce water bottle at a Miami International Airport security checkpoint Wednesday morning.

The reason, police say: The plastic bottle had a secret compartment that, when opened, had a dark residue and a pungent odor of marijuana.

Vick boarded his 8:20 a.m. AirTran flight to Atlanta before screeners called police. Now Miami-Dade police are examining the bottle and could charge him if it tests positive for drugs.​

271757301110.jpg

EDIT: Can't believe I missed the earlier thread on this when I looked, sorry!

Last edited:
Re: OT: Miami airport security and Michael Vick

yeah but what is that thing...

Re: OT: Miami airport security and Michael Vick

I love how Vick was allowed to leave and was not arrested on the spot.
If if was me or any other regular guy, we would have been led away in handcuffs immediatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes