PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vic Carucci AFC playoff predictions: Patriots won't be a part of postseason action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vic Carucci AFC playoff predictions: Patriots won't be a part of postseason actio

Great job Vic, great job

Re: Vic Carucci AFC playoff predictions: Patriots won't be a part of postseason actio

Great job Vic, great job

Not a great year for Vic and making predictions.

Vic picked Brady to miss the Pro Bowl too... am I sensing something?

Does he have a history of this?

Vic Carucci - Wrong Again.

What's that assdart?

I hope Vic picks the Pats to not make the SB and to not win it, also.

vic carucci i believe is a bills fan (from western NY) and does not like us.

Last edited:

Does anyone on this board give a hoot what vic carucci thinks?

My prediction is mr vic carucci can watch our Pats in the playoffs this year.

Does anyone on this board give a hoot what vic carucci thinks?

My prediction is mr vic carucci can watch our Pats in the playoffs this year.

LOL, I got one!

I predict Carucci will watch the playoffs, for the 10th straight year, without his Bills in it.

I just hate Vic Carucci, he simply hates the pats!
He puts us 10th in the league!!
He can only write articles about how good the colts are and that we are no longer elite!!
Worst ever!

I believe the correct response is:

nelson_muntz.jpg

I just hate Vic Carucci, he simply hates the pats!
He puts us 10th in the league!!
He can only write articles about how good the colts are and that we are no longer elite!!
Worst ever!

Guess you haven't read his articles prior to this year.

He gave his prediction back then based on how we were playing. Awful prediction indeed, but I am not going to hold him forever against it.

So what if he is a Bills fan or a closet Coltsfan or ranks us last in every table?

In fact, I wish the media gives us no chance...that will make us play every game with a chip on our shoulder all the way.

Last edited:

I hope Vic picks the Pats to not make the SB and to not win it, also.
Took the words out of my mouth. ;)

Took the words out of my mouth. ;)

Even the great Peter King picked the Pats and Bolts in the AFCCG. He also picked the Pats over the Colts in the Div. This is a possibility if the Pats take the #4 seed.

jets are a bigger thread than miami. miami has to play @jax @tenn and pitt. but miami has a lot of heart for sure.

Good prediction from early Desember! The JETS control their own fate with a W Sunday. Miami is a real longshot.

You also said..."their {JETS} defense is always decent. plus they play tampa /indy/atl and cincy with indy and cincy possibly already clinched. polian might even throw the game like he did once against the titans to let jets make it interesting."

Good call. But don't you feel, well dirty, being able to sync up with a perverted mind like Polian's? :)

Last edited:

I just think its amazing how wrong the guy was. Just 3 weeks ago he said the Pats would not make the playoffs, and now they will most likely be the #3 seed. It's not liek they are squeeking on as a wild card team. He missed this prediction by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back