PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Veteran Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good year to be a free agent running back, so many options available for teams. Wonder if this affects the market for Vareen, even though he is more of a pass catching RB.

Vereen
Bush
Thomas
Helu

Cheapest option to the pats

And the Bills are paying Shady McCoy 11.95...I can't get past that.

Thomas would be a nice short-term if BB decides we have the need.

Wonder what Cole would cost.. wouldnt mind having another rotational pass rusher in the roster for 1 or 2 mil Ala Andre carter

I'd rather keep Ayers, all $$$ being equal.

Honestly anything that makes it harder for Rex to have the space to make a move for Revis is fine by me.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I doubt Revis would jump to the dumpster fire in New York, short of 18/year, or even then! But Buffalo is legit and Rex and Revis are close.

Also, I'm very glad that the Bills ate up 16 million on a RB and a mediocre QB before FA even started (and gave up a blue-chip prospect as well). There will be bargains out there and they could have filled a lot of holes - or added a Revis, possibly - with that kind of change.

I know this is terrible but every time I see Pierre as a football name I think of 2007 and how that #@!$% er Pierre couldn't hold on to the fumble recovery.

I know this is terrible but every time I see Pierre as a football name I think of 2007 and how that #@!$% er Pierre couldn't hold on to the fumble recovery.

You and me both, buddy. You and me both.

Everyone here forgets my man Jake Bequette!
Never!
Jake+Bequette+New+England+Patriots+Minicamp+4QfrGMgc8qul.jpg

I still don't know why that wasn't a fumble recovery. I remember thinking it was Pats' ball at the time.

Why wasn't the whistle blown when he was on the ground, on top of the ball, and wasn't trying to get up and run with it?

I still don't know why that wasn't a fumble recovery. I remember thinking it was Pats' ball at the time.

Why wasn't the whistle blown when he was on the ground, on top of the ball, and wasn't trying to get up and run with it?

Because the crooked zebras probably claimed that they never saw Woods with possession when Bradshaw
jumped on top of him. Woods should've ensured that possession was never in doubt, especially when he
out-weighed Bradshaw by 40 lbs.

I could see the Pats contacting Johnson, then going to Amendola, with Johnson as Plan B if Amendola won't restructure to their satisfaction.

Assuming, of course, that Johnson wold come in on acceptable $$$$$
Plan B? Johnson had more catches, yards, and touchdowns in a down season with an assortment of QBs throwing the ball than Amendola has had in 2 seasons here. I'm confused? Why would anyone want Amendola as their plan A and Johnson as their plan B? That's like saying I'm buying a car plan A is a Kia and plan B is a BMW.

Plan B? Johnson had more catches, yards, and touchdowns in a down season with an assortment of QBs throwing the ball than Amendola has had in 2 seasons here. I'm confused? Why would anyone want Amendola as their plan A and Johnson as their plan B? That's like saying I'm buying a car plan A is a Kia and plan B is a BMW.

I know, I know. Its difficult for you to understand why anyone would want Danny Amendola, except for the many times its been explained to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News