PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Very sad news: RIP Joker

That’s the thing. As great as I think I am at ripping into people I am was in awe of his talents. Here is how to explain it. I am a musician When it comes to insults I am rock music. 4/4 time sig blunt and in your face

You know: **** you you ****. Kill yourself etc etc

Joker don’t play that. He was all jazz. Totally off the beat behind the sig and the unexpected.

I couldn’t for the life of my imitate him attacking someone. Try it. It’s impossible. It’s too difficult to do
Using the music analogy - I saw him as the PatsFans.com version of Pink Floyd's Money. A great post with complex 7/8 time, then a shift into 4/4 for the insult (still as complex as a Gilmore solo, but hard hitting), then back to 7/8.

Using the music analogy - I saw him as the PatsFans.com version of Pink Floyd's Money. A great post with complex 7/8 time, then a shift into 4/4 for the insult (still as complex as a Gilmore solo, but hard hitting), then back to 7/8.
Think I'll buy me a football team
And restore its iconic, legendary classy logo & uniform
So it can take its rightful place as a legendary NFL franchise
I was in the right
Yes, absolutely in the right
I certainly was in the right
Yeah, I was definitely in the right, that geezer was cruisin' for a bruisin'
Yeah!
Why does anyone do anything?
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time
Just telling him it was in, he could get it in number two
He was asking why it wasn't coming up on freight eleven
And after, I was yelling and screaming and telling him why
It wasn't coming up on freight eleven

R.I.P. Love you man

Aging while living abroad means a double-whammy where your friends start dropping around 20 years before they really ought to. I've been waiting to develop some sort of auto-coping mechanism but I think it's not happening, it's just the end of life and we're all going there at some point. If you have managed to positively impact people along the way, well, that's a pretty good epitaph and one not really needing to be written on a tombstone. Nothing is permanent so those will one day be dust like us. This is just a football forum for people to spitball about a bunch of kids wearing preferred laundry, but just as relevant as anything else at the end of it all. To make a bunch of people smile even in trivial spaces is a decent legacy.

Murphy's is still going strong as a Patriots bar. I live in Northern Virginia and have gone there a few times, once taking a visiting friend and fellow
Pats fan from Massachusetts. He loved the place, a home away from home. Joker would have given it a thumbs up.
I wished I'd known this when there.

I always view posters as their avatars. I thought the same thing about OTG.
Hell, for years I thought Deus was a woman
Then your were more sure of the identity of that avatar than I

I wished I'd known this when there.
I’ve never been, but I’ve heard from those guys over the years and always thought it was really cool. Certainly hope to make it there for an away game there someday.

Think I'll buy me a football team
And restore its iconic, legendary classy logo & uniform
So it can take its rightful place as a legendary NFL franchise
I was in the right
Yes, absolutely in the right
I certainly was in the right
Yeah, I was definitely in the right, that geezer was cruisin' for a bruisin'
Yeah!
Why does anyone do anything?
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time
Just telling him it was in, he could get it in number two
He was asking why it wasn't coming up on freight eleven
And after, I was yelling and screaming and telling him why
It wasn't coming up on freight eleven

R.I.P. Love you man

I removed that response @Kontradiction due to the fact that some of that material was obviously inappropriate (and can cause an issue on the site), along with the fact those screen captures will get crawled and captured into the search engines. So that's the reason for the removal.

He clearly had some zingers and led a pretty amazing life. And I'm glad he at least shared some of that stuff with you :cool:

I removed that response @Kontradiction due to the fact that some of that material was obviously inappropriate (and can cause an issue on the site), along with the fact those screen captures will get crawled and captured into the search engines. So that's the reason for the removal.

He clearly had some zingers and led a pretty amazing life. And I'm glad he at least shared some of that stuff with you :cool:
Yeah, it was hard finding one where he wasn’t verbally abusing someone. Shame you removed the hallucinogen one, though.

I'm sorry that Joker is not around for this week's game with Dallas, because after Goodell, Joker's next most despised NFL personality was Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Could always count on some humorous and hostile remarks aimed at Jerrah.

Yeah, it was hard finding one where he wasn’t verbally abusing someone. Shame you removed the hallucinogen one, though.
I've been wondering if this is indeed our beloved Joker here
patsies012-NVZS.jpg

State troopers tried to contain Patriots fans who crushed against a wire gate at Logan airport on Dec. 19, 1976. Stan Grossfeld / Globe File Photo

I've been wondering if this is indeed our beloved Joker here
patsies012-NVZS.jpg

State troopers tried to contain Patriots fans who crushed against a wire gate at Logan airport on Dec. 19, 1976. Stan Grossfeld / Globe File Photo

I urge all Pats fans in the vicinity of Ft. Logan National Cemetery to pay their respects to Ben Drieth, preferably with a full bladder

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back