PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Updates on Injuries to Sherman and Earl Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of how everyone also puts an asterisk on the SB in 2007 and 2011? "The Giants won but it was not fair really because the Pats had to deal with injuries"?

Lets be honest, nobody really gives a **** about how many players are injured or limited. Unfortunately from a historic pov only winning counts.

It all sounds noble and fair but I dont think I will enjoy the offseason more if we beat Seattle at 100% than if we beat them at 80%.
Exactly. I don't care how we get the ring, I just want the ring. History only remembers the winners not the injured.

All true, but they'll play, most likely the entire game. High pain tolerance + drugs + Super Bowl = guys playing who probably shouldn't.

Sherman will get heavy doses of Toradol.

It's almost simplistically brilliant... Slater lined up against Sherman on one side, and Edelman, LaFell, Gronk, and Dola on the other?

Competitor that he is, you just KNOW that TFB would then throw to Slater just because

I have had ulnar nerve damage for 2 years now due to hyperextension with no improvement. There was pain on the first 3 days. After that, it went numb. After a week or so, the feeling came back only on the right side of my left arm. To this day, my pinky and ring finger have no feeling and I have numbness down to the left wrist.

Unless Sherman tore it badly (and I don't think he should play if he did, he risks permanent damage as in not moving his arm at all) then I don't think he will be significantly limited. However, he will be very weak in that arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes