PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Krafts honors girl who was booed at Colts Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool thing to do from Kraft...

This is just too easy - playing the emotions of the flag/uniform. What's classy about that? It's all about the Patriots, not class. Class is an overused, misunderstood word. It has less to do with "feel good" than doing the right thing regardless of team affiliation.

Bob Kraft, for all the good things that he has done, held a gun to the head of the state of MA taxpayers before threatening to move to CT. Only circumstances prevented that deal from removing the Patriots from Foxboro.

Bob Kraft, for all the good things that he has done still raises the rent every year. What I mean by that is - go try to rent a parking spot and see what it sets you back.

Bob will remove parking fees for camp. Is this a favor to the fans or simple merchandising for a product that won't make him much money on ticket sales anyway?

Now we're going to hear all the Saint Bob stories because he's going to "help" some little girl? You think this is about the girl? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This is merchandising at its hideous best, and it's right up there with draping yourself in the flag to make people believe that you are not a criminal.

I am more of a "glass is half full" type of guy myself. I guess you would rather be paying $5 a ticket and watching the team lose 15 games a year.

The media of course always blows things out of proportion. It was all in fun and no harm happened to the little girl.

Amen. Although if you think it got blow out of proportion, if it happened in New England, trust me, it would have gotten blown even more out of proportion.

So, get over yourselves and how great you are and that you have never "fun booed" anyone for wearing another teams shirt or jersey. You would have to be full of sh..it.

Agreed.

The worst part is that none of you were there and you have no idea as to what really happened. The media of course always blows things out of proportion. It was all in fun and no harm happened to the little girl.

My son is very proud of me and yes, he calls me Dad. He also knows when and who to "fun boo" at the games. He has probably been to more games than most of the people on this forum. Take my last post how you please, but it was not intended to start a fire, just to make a point on how my kids have been "fun booed", just like the little girl.

So, get over yourselves and how great you are and that you have never "fun booed" anyone for wearing another teams shirt or jersey. You would have to be full of sh..it.

I love this "none of you were there so you can't comment" crap. Amazing that there is actually video of the booing online, weird I know. It really doesn't even matter either way. I don't think its a big deal but personally I would never boo a 15 year old girl. Thats just me I guess.

Again, its not a big deal but theres no need to boo a girl just because shes wearing a Patriots jersey. The only reason anyone cares is because of all the "classiest" fans/players/coaches stuff we all have to hear all the time. Colts fans claim to be so classy but then boo a girl. Good work out there.

Last edited:
I think what a lot of you forget is that indy really isn't a pro sports town, let alone a pro football town.
they're really a bunch of high school and college fans who hijacked someone else's team, and they're probably used to booing kids on a regular basis.
anyway, they got what they deserved --- almost makes me believe in karma.

edit ps

the best part about the whole thing is now we get to hear colts fans crying to pats fans about how the media blows things out of proportion!
:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Just my own thoughts.

After going to at least 25 years as a Pats fan in the stadium I am pretty sure we would not have booed a young girl with a Colts jersey on. Actually, I am very sure. Maybe a few that had too many, but the every day fan, no.

But, you know, things have changed in this world. People do not respect other people. Dog eat dog kind of world. Not a good thing.

We can as human beings rise above the nonsense of the world.

Consider yourself lucky to be from New England. It is one of the few places left in the USA that is not "losing it". There is a culture that we enjoy that few have and that culture hopefully allows us not to be num-nuts.

Always be proud to be a Patriots fan. Always be proud to be from New England. It is a great and wonderful place.

It is as close to Europe as you can get, and darn, Europe is one great place. May I sit in a cafe in Paris, thank you very much. May I have some pasta from Rome, thank you very much.

Enjoy the New England culture. It is quite fine.

Just my own thoughts.

Always be proud to be a Patriots fan. Always be proud to be from New England. It is a great and wonderful place.

It is as close to Europe as you can get,

especially cape cod.

the best part about the whole thing is now we get to hear colts fans crying to pats fans about how the media blows things out of proportion!
:rofl::rofl:

That is my favorite part too. Actually my attitude is I am not gonna quit until this is blown as far out of proportion as spygate. i figure that is a lot of trolling.

That is my favorite part too. Actually my attitude is I am not gonna quit until this is blown as far out of proportion as spygate. i figure that is a lot of trolling.

Nah, not worth your time. Responding to a moron gives him/her what they want.

The facts speak for themselves. You don't need to say a thing. Not one word.

May the cornfields spring some brains soon.

"fun booing" :rofl::rofl:

This should make you all feel better. A local news channel here in Indianapolis, just gave the booed girl a VIP package to the Indianapolis 500 for her and her family. Now, I hope all of you will sleep better tonight and quit wasting your time on this thread. Maybe you should spend a little time concentrating on the Chargers, they could just ruin your day.

So now this girl and her family has tickets to the Indy 500 plus tickets to the AFC Championship Game where she will receive a standing ovation.

I bet the other kids in the PPK competition who only got some half hearted applause are pissed!

She was laughing?...yeah...nervous laughter...in the hope that things didn't get even uglier. Nice of you to slough it off as good natured "funnin"....it wasn't funny, it was DESPICABLE...

The thought that *you* could be inside that poor child's head to know what she is thinking is one of the most horrific feelings I've ever gotten from reading this board.

I think Pats1yes has said it all; today, people do not respect other people. I do quite a bit of traveling around the country, and I see this "me first, **** you" attitude just about everywhere I go, pathetic really, sad mostly.

Regarding booing, "fun booing", etc, etc; never in a million years would I boo a kid, just not in me, I wasn't raised that way.

Maybe when some of you get older and face the realities of life, you'll discover sports is nothing more than the toy box of life, to treat it as anything more than that becomes foolish the older you get.........

This should make you all feel better. A local news channel here in Indianapolis, just gave the booed girl a VIP package to the Indianapolis 500 for her and her family. Now, I hope all of you will sleep better tonight and quit wasting your time on this thread. Maybe you should spend a little time concentrating on the Chargers, they could just ruin your day.

:rofl:
look at indy trying to kiss ass now!
day late and a dollar short, indy.

They certainly ruined yours, but....

Are you suggesting that lack of fan focus was the reason for the Colts defeat this past weekend?

Cut the 12th man!

Last edited:
I think Pats1yes has said it all; today, people do not respect other people. I do quite a bit of traveling around the country, and I see this "me first, **** you" attitude just about everywhere I go, pathetic really, sad mostly.

Regarding booing, "fun booing", etc, etc; never in a million years would I boo a kid, just not in me, I wasn't raised that way.

Maybe when some of you get older and face the realities of life, you'll discover sports is nothing more than the toy box of life, to treat it as anything more than that becomes foolish the older you get.........

Amen. And that is all that needs to be said. Oh, and I am NOT religious!!

People with a heart and a brain treat others with respect.

Football is still and will always be a game. When it becomes your life, you need to look within yourself.

That being said, the Pats are my favorite pastime. They are a pleasure to watch and enjoy. Yep, I am a die-hard. Always will be. LOVE the Pats. Oh, and that includes when they lose.

no, that's just pathetic colts fans trying to save face.
it's easier for them to swallow if they got beat by a team that could beat the undefeated pats, rather than just a bunch of chumps.

I am more of a "glass is half full" type of guy myself. I guess you would rather be paying $5 a ticket and watching the team lose 15 games a year.

No, but I see no reason to anoint Big Corporate to sainthood either.

It's a good question: How much are we willing to sacrifice to get prices in range of the working people?

If $5000 per game for the average ticket guaranteed a SB would it be worth it? I doubt it. Society collapses before you have a chance to enjoy it. At fifty bucks a pop just to park, I am beginning to wonder how close we are to being in a Financial Twilight Zone. Fifty bucks, and it was thirty five two years ago.

To park!

Pats1yes, I'm no holy Joe myself, trust me on that. Your comments hit home to me, it's all about simple respect and I see less and less of it everyday.

Ok, time for me to get off the soapbox and enjoy the game this Sunday...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes