PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Krafts honors girl who was booed at Colts Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Krafts honors girl who was booed at Colts Game

We have the coolest owner in sports. I have a smile a mile wide right now.

I hope Gillette rocks it for Anna on Sunday!

HAHA. Thats great. Stay classy, Indy fans.

That's awesome, I'm sure she'll get a huge ovation.

HAHA. Thats great. Stay classy, Indy fans.

Yeah that was harsh by Indy fans, but I'm pretty sure a reaction from NE fans would be the same to someone wearing a Colts jersey.

The girl handled it all really well, she even said in the article she was expecting boos.

We're going to cheer the girl so loudly thats shes going to be deaf.

Wear ear plugs!!!

Maybe Kraft can go out to the field with her and do his famous dance he did after winning the first super bowl.

And F*cking Felger Just Called It "fraudulant"
Sunday Is Going To Be A Great Day!!!!

Absolute right thing to do. Let's hope Anna gets the loud ovation you guys predict she gets.

Bob G

"She called back and was ecstatic when Tippett extended the invitation -- plus tickets for her, her parents and two brothers -- to take part"

Thats sweet. I hope it gets televised during the half. Crowd noise should be noticable ( -- Just kidding -- ;) )

We're going to cheer the girl so loudly thats shes going to be deaf.

Wear ear plugs!!!

man ohhh man, thats is exactly wut im expecting....prob the loudest the stadium has ever really been....thats exactly wut im expecting, LOL

hope they give her a pats parka to wear, and maybe some arctic gear.

Maybe we cut Hanson and sign Anna to free up some cap space.

Awesome. Classy move by Kraft.

I think this whole controversy is complete nonsense, as I've said elsewhere. But that doesn't mean it's not a good thing to further honor the girl, it's a nice thing to do for her and makes everyone feel good.

... but I'm pretty sure a reaction from NE fans would be the same to someone wearing a Colts jersey.

A child, I don't think so. I hate the Colts as much as the next guy, and wouldn't urinate on Manning if he were on fire, but I never boo the opposing team.

Classless to boo a child. Of course, being in the RCA Dome, it was probably only a half dozen spectators booing - Polian just had them crank up the volume on their Audio Enhancement equipment.

A child, I don't think so. I hate the Colts as much as the next guy, and wouldn't urinate on Manning if he were on fire, but I never boo the opposing team.

Classless to boo a child. Of course, being in the RCA Dome, it was probably only a half dozen spectators booing - Polian just had them crank up the volume on their Audio Enhancement equipment.

Eh, sure we would. Maybe not you in particular, but there would be enough fans that would boo a rival jersey in pretty much every fanbase, no matter who's wearing it.

Like I said, the girl was prepared for some boos. No big deal, she gets some free tickets and a nice ovation out of it.

Nice move by Mr. Kraft.

For all the "hate" that is directed toward the Patriots, the organization has never spoke ill of another organization, player, or owner. I can't even remember a member of the organization, player or coach speaking about about another group of fans publically.

They hate them because they win. They hate them because they are good. They find reasons to hate them because they are good.

Since that is the case, I don't mind the hate so much. Bring it on. The more they hate, the better they must be.

Good move by Bob Kraft. I can't say I know him well but he does genuinely sound like a real good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents