PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unbelievable

When Troy Brown retired the Pats were doomed...

When Wes Welker left some predicted Pats dynasty would come to an end..

There is always a plan, not much happens by chance for this team.. they might even modify the offense..

I predict that we'll struggle the first four games, and then the chemistry among the WRs/Brady will strongly come together.

This offense would have been unstoppable with edelman. Now it will be very good but I think you can gameplan a little against them.

A guy like Kendall Wright in the slot would have looked nice right now.

When Troy Brown retired the Pats were doomed...

When Wes Welker left some predicted Pats dynasty would come to an end..

There is always a plan, not much happens by chance for this team.. they might even modify the offense..

Who the hell thought that Troy Brown retiring meant that the Patriots were doomed? Literally no one considering he retired after the 2007 season where he was 6th on the depth chart.

You all are going to take that first loss super well

The injury is very unfortunate, JE11 is a big part of our offense, a tough guy, a leader.

With that being said, you can't predict what kind of impact, whether positive or negative his injury could have.

3 years ago, Revis ended the season as a Top 2 CB in the league, while a certain Malcolm Butler was an undrafted rookie that had a one half of meaningful football in his career. Only a year later, Butler became all Pro and we won another title with him as out top CB while Revis had a disastrous season and he's now out of the league.

Julian is 31...we don't know whether he would have had a drop in form, whether Hogan, Cooks and Mitchell or someone like Carr would have had less or any opportunity to shine, he could have gotten injured late in the season when it's a lot more difficult to replace a key player than it is at the beginning of the season.

As long as we have Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, this team has a great chance to compete against anyone. And this year, they have a great team alongside.

I wish Jules a quick recovery and a great comeback and i'm convinced this team won't skip a beat.

I agree. Its a better O this year even with the JE loss. Cooks and Healthy Gronk with Allen and a healthier Amendola and more in-synch Hogan, with the RBs we have is an upgrade from last year no matter how you look at it.

They will certainly be a lot more unpredictable at RB then they were last year and Lewis is now a full year removed from his surgery.

Health is the only thing that can derail this.

They're fine. If anything, I think this injury will help the offense culminate more vs. simply having a fully healthy roster and getting too cute with trying to get everyone involved.

In a way, this almost presents an underdog mentality that the team could benefit from, with an emphasis on sticking with what works. Rather than the approach of "How can we utilize everyone?", the approach could be "How can we be most effective?".

Have drank a few Tedy Brewskis tonight so I'm probably not articulating/elaborating on this as well as I could, but happy to give it another shot tomorrow ;)

No, their contracts are for a full season and neither has been suspended.

What about Hogan and Mitchell?

:confused: Who are you concerned about challenging New England for the division?

That guy can't be serious. Worried about the division? That has to be sarcasm.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back