PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Un-Official Message to Buffalo Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Kraft's official message, PatsFans official message or your official message?

Here's my message to Bills fans: act like you've been there. My God. This is a regular season game you clowns. lol. Same old Wrecks, whipping the mob into a frenzy for its regular season super bowl, because...well the Bills will never get a real one...

I can hardly blame them. Having hope like they have now has been a long time coming.... They haven't felt anything like this since Bledsoe beat us 31-0 a hundred years ago. We all know how that turned out. Bills miss the playoffs and the Pats go on to win the Superbowl.

TB and BB - what do you do to me? ;)

Official Message to Pats Fans:

When Brady retires the Message Board and Gillette will be as empty as our Trophy case #truefans
Good effort, but I pass as a fair-weather fan here in NE, because I waited until 1976 when Steve Grogan got together with Cunningham, Calhoun, and some guy named Johnson, who formed a 3-pronged running attack behind Hannah, Gray, and company, to win the division. There have been some less glorious days since then. It takes more than an off-decade to dim our spirits.

Last edited:
Thanks to WCGH-1490 AM for the radio broadcast! This Missourian thanks you!

Rex Ryan is a complete buffoon, his team is completely undisciplined... should have taken #23 out of the game, but if he did they players might not like him..

JJsCib

When Brady retires the Message Board and Gillette will be as empty as our Trophy case #truefans

you musta meant #truemorons

Time for them to put up their "Almost Beat The Patriots Champions" banner.

chuckling.gif

It has to be tough to lose your Super Bowl in week two.

Hey JJScib, you dropped something
bcyjG4KcL.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back