PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law to be inducted into Patriots Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a fan vote and a team vote. Plenty of players I remember as a kid that deserve to get in. To be fair, being born in 1980, I only really started to take notice after the Super Bowl XX guys had almost all gone away. But my mom's been a fan forever so she's told me a bunch about the older guys.

I was younger at the time it happened but I never really held any ill will toward Law. It sucked to lose him but I can't hate on a guy looking to try to maximize his earnings.
I was really pissed when it happened! It was before we knew each other and I thought the whole thing was really ugly. Of course then later you realize that there are human beings on each side of the story and it makes it less gross.

There should be a fan vote and a team vote. Plenty of players I remember as a kid that deserve to get in. To be fair, being born in 1980, I only really started to take notice after the Super Bowl XX guys had almost all gone away. But my mom's been a fan forever so she's told me a bunch about the older guys.
No offense but you are just begging for a mom joke there.

Congrats TY and don't forget Mike Haynes for all timer. All three should be in, but I fear it's the hall of 2001 on and a bunch of guys in a bar in 1991 that didn't like Houston Antwine, from now on.:rolleyes:

Fu#@$!@# Traitor! Just Kiddin', I loved TY!
law jets.jpg

Hoping Ty Law's cousin is at the ceremony. He's a part of Patriots history before we were perfect (except for the murderer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST