PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tua in concussion protocol

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Ok this might matter a little to us.

Yikes so that's 3 this year for him

Is this an explanation for the interceptions?

The info in this report is vague, they're saying no obvious symptoms and he might be cleared yet this week.

It seems like Tua is not good at protecting himself when falling. A lot of his concussion plays are plays that other QBs would not have gotten hurt on

It's almost like he's expecting to be gently placed on the ground and is surprised when someone tackles him with force. He almost seems to go limp.

I'd say this improves Brady's chances of going to Miami next year.
But of course someone here has to make this thread about Twommy, with the Pats needing a win this weekend in order to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. For Brady’s sake, McDaniel hopefully hasn’t watched much Tampa offensive film this year, including last night’s abomination of a game.

Judon, Uche & Wise will definitely put the kid on the ground Sunday. He should not play.

Damn I feel bad for him. I hate Miami but he's a class act. I feel the same about Josh Allen, hard not to like him as a person. I hope Tua is ok as more to life then football

It seems like Tua is not good at protecting himself when falling. A lot of his concussion plays are plays that other QBs would not have gotten hurt on

It's pretty near to impossible to protect one's self against head slams that occur as part of a whiplash effect.

Well, that explains those God-awful throws in the second half, something wasn't right, especially since he looked good the first half.

If you get more than 2 concussions in a season you should be done for the year. Hoyer is still out from his concussion that happened in October.

I'd be interested in how the Concussion protocols work when a player is IRed. We have no way of knowing whether Hoyer's concussion is legitimately still affecting him or if he's doing the Pats a solid by not coming back so they don't have to activate him with the other injuries theyve had.

That's not happening. He'll go through protocol and if he can get out in time he'll play.

I think it would be smart to end his season. I think it would be less smart, but still smart, to sit him for the next two games and hope they can get into the playoffs without him. I think it would be even less smart, and borderline stupid, to sit him for just this one week and bring him back next week. I think the least intelligent move would be to play him this week.

Dudes brain must be scrambled eggs at this point…

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back