PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy deserves all the accolades he can get, he is without doubt the consummate Patriot and team player. I anticipate he will be with the organization in some capacity for a long time after retirement.

Great find!!! Troy has such an incredible attitude...I think after he retires..he's a coach here...

Great find. What is amazing is he was cut a couple times by Parcells and 14 years later he's still in the league when all the other supposed studs from the draft are out of the league.

In Troy's rookie year I went to training camp at Bryant College. The Pats were doing special teams drills and Troy messed up a punt return. Parcells just lit into him like you read about.

Last edited:
i can definetly see troy as a WR coach after he retires.

Troy Brown is fantastic. I hope he plays his whole career with the Pats.

Pats726 said:
Great find!!!

Leave it to Mikey to find Patriots feature articles on the Chicago Tribune.

And who is this guy Jerome Solomon who's writing for the Tribune anyway?

Quell coincidence... there's a guy with the same name who writes for the Globe!

And would you believe that HE TOO had an article on Troy Brown today???

Now I don't want to point fingers but I think one of them might be plaigerizing the other.

...and if not for Mikey's in depth internet research, they might have gotten away with it

;)

I think my admiration of Troy is evident :)

I wonder if Troy could end up being a guy like Jerry Rice, in that he's able to stick around until he's like 40 or so. That would be great.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Troy have a mild renaissance to his career. A lot of people seem to think he's on his last legs but I don't think so. He's still got some football in him.

I wonder, if he was able to stick for, let's say five more seasons and in that time the Patriots win three more SB's and he makes contributions in each of those seasons.....Could the Hall of Fame be a possibility?

I realize he's not there now. But what if he added another 250-300 receptions and another 3 SB's in the next five years. That would be 750-800 receptions and 6 SB's for the career. And let's not forget about him playing solid defense too...

Last edited:
Troy Brown = the epitome of team, class, perserverance, tenacity and guts. Love him! My favorite all-time Patriot, now and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft