PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade-A Rama II. Something to consider.

DW Toys

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Here is a list of trades that could happen today and why IMO. These are my opinions but they make sense. I got lucky with the Eagles trading for Peters prediction over a month ago. Let's try a few more. I agree with the thread on Huff.

1-K.C trades the #3 pick in a three way trade with Washington and N.E. Washington selects Sanchez at #3. Washington trades LaRon Landry to the Patriots because the Skins do not have the ammo to get to #3, for the Patriots #34 and James Sanders S. The Redskins also trade their #5 pick #150 to K.C.. The numbers add up under the newer draft chart. #3=1,825. So #13=1,230.#34=560.#150=32 FOR A TOTAL OF 1,822 K.C. then selects Tyson Jackson at #13. He was not worth the #3 pick. K.C. also gets to pick a player they like tremendously at #34 in Barwin.They needed that high second rounder to get Barwin.

2-Jacksonville trades #8 to Detroit for #20 and #33. Detroit selects Andre Smith the OT need they passed on at #1. Jacksonville selects Malcomn Jenkins CB at #20 and DT Evander Hood at #33, both needs and thus the trade works.

3-N.O. trades #14 to Tampa Bay for #19 and #81. Tampa selects Josh Freeman QB. They jump the Jets. N.O. takes Knowshon Moreno RB at #19 and Coye Francies CB at #81. They needed picks and an RB and CB...done.

4-Denver trades #18 to Seattle for #37 in the second round and #68 in the third. Seattle takes William Beatty OT from Uconn. Denver selects Clint Sintim at #37 to consider him at ILB and Austin Collie WR at #68. He is a sleeper. A little bigger Anthony Gonzales. Slot receiver B. Stokley is a little older and has had some dings last season.

5-NY Giants trades #29 and #91 in the third and WR D.Hixon for the Browns WR Braylon Edwards. The Browns select Chris Wells RB at #29 and Chase Coffman TE at #91. The Browns take Crabtree WR at #5 (their own pick) to replace Edwards.

6-Tennessee trades #30 to Arizona plus their fourth round pick #130 for A. Bolden WR. The Cardinals select Hakeem Nicks WR with #30 and Cody Brown LB from UConn.

7-San Francisco trades #43 to N.E. for CB E. Hobbs, N.E. #120 and a swap of third round picks #74 for #89. N.E. selects Darius Butler CB UConn. At #74 N.E. selects James Casey TE. At #89, San Francisco selects Jasper Brinkley ILB. At #120 San Francisco selects J. Dillard WR.

8-Houston trades #46 and a 2010 3rd round pick to N.E. for L. Maroney RB. N.E. at #46 selects Jamon Merredith OG. Maroney will not get the carries in N.E.. He needs a new start. He is on his last contract year.

9-Philadelphia trades #53 to N.E. for TE Ben Watson. C.Baker was acquired by the Pats and they will go for a TE in the draft that can play the seam. The Eagles tried to get TE T.Scheffler from Denver but did not want to pay a first rounder. Watson is on his last contract year. He became invisible last year as the spread was used more, but he had injuries yet again. At #53 N.E. selects Pat White WR/RB.

P.S. Back to the Skins, if they get Sanchez they trade Jason Campbell QB.

DW Toys

Last edited:
Another one star post. Post #400 on trading Sanders. Despite this DW insists he's not fixated on the guy. No way.

Another one star post. Post #400 on trading Sanders. Despite this DW insists he's not fixated on the guy. No way.

I like Laron Landry better than Sanders. Please don't be angry.
DW Toys

Here is a list of trades that could happen today and why IMO. These are my opinions but they make sense. I got lucky with the Eagles trading for Peters prediction over a month ago. Let's try a few more. I agree with the thread on Huff.

1-K.C trades the #3 pick in a three way trade with Washington and N.E. Washington selects Sanchez at #3. Washington trades LaRon Landry to the Patriots because the Skins do not have the ammo to get to #3, for the Patriots #34 and James Sanders S. The Redskins also trade their #5 pick #150 to K.C.. The numbers add up under the newer draft chart. #3=1,825. So #13=1,230.#34=560.#150=32 FOR A TOTAL OF 1,822 K.C. then selects Tyson Jackson at #13. He was not worth the #3 pick. K.C. also gets to pick a player they like tremendously at #34 in Barwin.They needed that high second rounder to get Barwin.

2-Jacksonville trades #8 to Detroit for #20 and #33. Detroit selects Andre Smith the OT need they passed on at #1. Jacksonville selects Malcomn Jenkins CB at #20 and DT Evander Hood at #33, both needs and thus the trade works.

3-N.O. trades #14 to Tampa Bay for #19 and #81. Tampa selects Josh Freeman QB. They jump the Jets. N.O. takes Knowshon Moreno RB at #19 and Coye Francies CB at #81. They needed picks and an RB and CB...done.

4-Denver trades #18 to Seattle for #37 in the second round and #68 in the third. Seattle takes William Beatty OT from Uconn. Denver selects Clint Sintim at #37 to consider him at ILB and Austin Collie WR at #68. He is a sleeper. A little bigger Anthony Gonzales. Slot receiver B. Stokley is a little older and has had some dings last season.

5-NY Giants trades #29 and #91 in the third and WR D.Hixon for the Browns WR Braylon Edwards. The Browns select Chris Wells RB at #29 and Chase Coffman TE at #91. The Browns take Crabtree WR at #5 (their own pick) to replace Edwards.

6-Tennessee trades #30 to Arizona plus their fourth round pick #130 for A. Bolden WR. The Cardinals select Hakeem Nicks WR with #30 and Cody Brown LB from UConn.

7-San Francisco trades #43 to N.E. for CB E. Hobbs, N.E. #120 and a swap of third round picks #74 for #89. N.E. selects Darius Butler CB UConn. At #74 N.E. selects James Casey TE. At #89, San Francisco selects Jasper Brinkley ILB. At #120 San Francisco selects J. Dillard WR.

8-Houston trades #46 and a 2010 3rd round pick to N.E. for L. Maroney RB. N.E. at #46 selects Jamon Merredith OG. Maroney will not get the carries in N.E.. He needs a new start. He is on his last contract year.

9-Philadelphia trades #53 to N.E. for TE Ben Watson. C.Baker was acquired by the Pats and they will go for a TE in the draft that can play the seam. The Eagles tried to get TE T.Scheffler from Denver but did not want to pay a first rounder. Watson is on his last contract year. He became invisible last year as the spread was used more, but he had injuries yet again. At #53 N.E. selects Pat White WR/RB.

P.S. Back to the Skins, if they get Sanchez they trade Jason Campbell QB.

DW Toys

ONE of these trades might happen. But the odds of the Patriots trading away Hobbs, Maroney, Watson, and Sanders are worse than of the Rams drafting me at quarterback.

Give me a freakin' break. I guess the only surprise here is that you had us trading Sanders rather than Maroney and Thomas :rolleyes:

Your obsession with James Sanders is beyond ridiculous. He isn't going anywhere. Give it up already.

Why the hell would the Patriots do this when they could just select Butler with one of their, you know, three second round picks?

Seriously, I'm getting to the point where I really have to start questioning your intelligence. Not to make this personal, but it's been explained to you on multiple occasions why Maroney will not be traded now. As with Sanders, you really need to get a grip on reality here.

As with the Hobbs example, this makes no sense.

You might as well have titled this thread "DW Toys posts outlandish examples of the Patriots getting rid of players he doesn't like."

Last edited:
I like Laron Landry better than Sanders. Please don't be angry.
DW Toys

Pretty sure everyone does. That doesn't mean you're not a complete dolt on the subject.

The Draft Forum could use a practice squad sub forum...

So you would have the Patriots trade away their top two kick returners and probably two of the best in the league for question marks?

Also Maroney has 2 years left on his contract. Not one.

The Patriots aren't going to eat 3 million in bonus money they just gave to Sanders because you think Laron Landry is better.

You really need to stop letting your hatred for players cloud your thinking. You'd be a much better poster if you did.

Woah . . . I think I'm dizzy . . .

Fun stuff, but never gonna happen! :)

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back