PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Toucher on Belichick: 'Who do you think you are?'

One thing I will say - BB acts like a prick needlessly and too often. Brady and Kraft go on and on about properly representing the franchise - and I agree with them completely - but BB, the face of the team, coughs, snorts, mocks, ignores, offends, without remorse. He ought to learn something about public comportment from his star QB who is bombarded with 'reporters' 24/7. Plus, there's no reason to act like a jerk toward legit reporters, they are asking questions fans want to know about. And even BB can't forget the team belongs to the fans first. There's no reason to disgrace our team by being such a jerk and I'm tired of it, have been for a while.
You should listen to his Monday afternoon interviews on WEEI. He actually gives insightful, interesting answers and acts in a much more relaxed manner.

So having a pleasant personality will result in less wins, how so?
Being open and forthcoming with the media could easily lead to distractions, which BB is desperate to avoid. He gives the media nothing because of how easily they take statements out of context and then the whole world explodes.

One thing I will say - BB acts like a prick needlessly and too often. Brady and Kraft go on and on about properly representing the franchise - and I agree with them completely - but BB, the face of the team, coughs, snorts, mocks, ignores, offends, without remorse. He ought to learn something about public comportment from his star QB who is bombarded with 'reporters' 24/7. Plus, there's no reason to act like a jerk toward legit reporters, they are asking questions fans want to know about. And even BB can't forget the team belongs to the fans first. There's no reason to disgrace our team by being such a jerk and I'm tired of it, have been for a while.

Quick question: do you think that Belichick owes anything to the media?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back