PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight is where a Championship is made

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets should be especially grateful to BB then, because BB practically gave the jets Wilkerson and Ellis.

Maybe Rex will send BB a thank you card once the draft is finished.

P.S: Bill Polian Belichoke has now transformed this once-proud franchise
into the Indy Clots: 14-2 in the regular season, 0-1 in the playoffs at home.
Thanks for nothing, "Genius"(snicker).

A real genius would have drafted Cam Jordan at 17(or 18-21 with a poss. Trade-down),
then Solder - or pref. Derek Sherrod - at 28.
33 would have been open to the highest bidder at the start of business on Friday night.
And I would have insisted on a helluva lot more than 56 & a first-rounder
in a draft that may never happen.

P.P.S: One more question for the Legend in His Own Mind:
Where the FOKK is the FOKKING PASS RUSH COMING FROM?
Rasi fokking Dowling? Jermaine Cunningham? Tubby Banta Cain't?
Unfokkingbelievable.

Will you please find a team better than the patriots to follow. We were only 14-2 last year, in a season of transition and major injuries. We've won 10 games every year for the last 10 and won or tied for the division each of those years. Apparently, this isn't a high enough standard for you. I understand that. Surely, you can fine better.

P.P.S: One more question for the Legend in His Own Mind:
Where the FOKK is the FOKKING PASS RUSH COMING FROM?
Rasi fokking Dowling? Jermaine Cunningham? Tubby Banta Cain't?
Unfokkingbelievable.

Will you please find a team better than the patriots to follow. We were only 14-2 last year, in a season of transition and major injuries. We've won 10 games every year for the last 10 and won or tied for the division each of those years. Apparently, this isn't a high enough standard for you. I understand that. Surely, you can fine better.

Bringing up what we HAD done doesnt discount his point, we have no damn pas rush and it's a problem, we havent won a playoff game in a while and getting pressure on the opposing QB sure helps with doing that. If BB signs Kiwanuka and Cullen Jenkins I'll stop complaining.

Come on, you know the complaining will never stop. This is something that is built in to Boston fans. Folks weere complaining when we didn't win the Super Bowl after the 2005 season. I get it. I understand. If we don't win the Super Bowl we're losers. I understnad that lots of folks feel that way.

Looking back, we were the #2 best team in the nfl last year. We were 14-2. I understand that this means abslutley nothing to those who consider their team a failure unless the win the Super Bowl.

One makes choices in how they view life. I do not choose to believe that 31 teams and their fans are a bunch of losers every year. I do not choose to believe that my team is a loser because they did not win it all.
=================
FINALLY, I am not so pompous and knowledgable to be able to state what one factor would have made us a Super Bowl winner last year.
==========================================
Continue complaining. But don't fool yourself with the self-delusion that the complaining would stop if we picked up a couple of top defensive free agents. I was here in 2005. There was a lot of complaining even after 2 Super Bowls. People are still whining about not being Super Bowl champions after the 2006 season.

Bringing up what we HAD done doesnt discount his point, we have no damn pas rush and it's a problem, we havent won a playoff game in a while and getting pressure on the opposing QB sure helps with doing that. If BB signs Kiwanuka and Cullen Jenkins I'll stop complaining.

Last edited:
You know who he couldn't "handle" Cam Jordan, IN A 52-7 loss to Cal, Jordan had 2 sacks of the six total that Cal had that day. Colorado had MINUS yards for the half, and only got some positive yards after Jordan and the rest of the first tema were on the bench. IF it makes you feel any better Vareen had a good game. WARNING: Watch the Video at your own risk, he gets beat early and often

Golden Bears Ride Strong Defense past Buffaloes, 52-7 - The University of California Official Athletic Site

and u judge him on 1 game.

BILL DID NOT WANT CAM JORDAN. Something tells me that u did. My intuition is sound:D

The jets should be especially grateful to BB then, because BB practically gave the jets Wilkerson and Ellis.

Maybe Rex will send BB a thank you card once the draft is finished.

Rex guaranteed another Superbowl

when he misses again there will be no card:)

he may rub our feet... but no card

P.S: Bill Polian Belichoke has now transformed this once-proud franchise
into the Indy Clots: 14-2 in the regular season, 0-1 in the playoffs at home.
Thanks for nothing, "Genius"(snicker).

A real genius would have drafted Cam Jordan at 17(or 18-21 with a poss. Trade-down),
then Solder - or pref. Derek Sherrod - at 28.
33 would have been open to the highest bidder at the start of business on Friday night.
And I would have insisted on a helluva lot more than 56 & a first-rounder
in a draft that may never happen.

Settle down, Ron.

Yup right again. A Championship was made yesterday alright.... but I am just not sure who made it. :D Jets? Maybe. Patriots? Hmmmmm

Last year I felt great about the draft and was snickering at all the stunned Dez fans but now I am a fellow mourner.

I give us an "A" for the following reasons (and yes, I hope we get a pass rusher in the future):

1. Solder, with Scarnecchia's help, will be excellent.
2. Dowling will be good if he stays healthy.
3. Great value in Mallett and Cannon picks.
4. Mallett's trade value.
5. Our OL will be tough to handle with Vollmer (6'7"), Solder (6'8"), Cannon (6'5" and 360), Gronk (6'6") and Lee Smith (6'6"). So, our power running game will be very successful (added Ridley).
6. 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders next year (good year for WRs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft