PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow's Boston Herald cover story

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone say it with me now we are
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMED

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!!:bricks: :bricks:

Regardless of what percentage Brady is on SB Sunday, anyone else bummed that we even have to go through this crap. I mean, the successful completion of the greatest season in the history of the NFL is dependant on Brady's plant foot. I would feel much better if Brady had never hurt himself.

Some day, we'll all find out that this was Goodell's last ditch effort to thwart BB and the Patriots. I mean he obviously hired Jeff Gillooly to play on the SD line and take a pipe to poor Tom's ankle.

Last edited:
I just read the story. What the hell he needs cops at his home? Maybe he shouldnt go anywhere? Is there a reason beyond the game that the police are watching Brady?
maybe I should edit my post.Now the story is going to be Brady needing police protection.lol!

Last edited:
Regardless of what percentage Brady is on SB Sunday, anyone else bummed that we even have to go through this crap.

I'd rather this than 2 weeks of "Spygate"

I just read the story. What the hell he needs cops at his home? Maybe he shouldnt go anywhere? Is there a reason beyond the game that the police are watching Brady?

They actually explain it in the article:

BPD spokeswoman Elaine Driscoll said cops were there to keep Brady from getting sacked by anyone lurking in the alley behind his home. “There was just an unusual amount of activity in that area,” Driscoll said. “As a result we did send a direct patrol to that area to ensure it was a safe environment.”

IOW, they were keeping the peace because of a horde of paparazzi and journalists...like the ones writing the article we just read. :)

Well, that article didn't sound all that terrible. A "limp" is a subjective thing, I guess.

Whenever I see "BPD" I think of "BFD".

Wow....it's just too easy to get the dumb media on the edge. And so the mindless mob?! An awkward limb here and there....suddenly the history is in question! What a joke!!:p

Regardless of what percentage Brady is on SB Sunday, anyone else bummed that we even have to go through this crap.

Not me.

• No talk about Giants being huge underdogs.
  • Giants will be blitz-heavy to test Brady's ankle (think screens in SB 39)
  • Officials will be hyper-sensitive to any late contact on Brady, especially low

Brady (injured and possibly sick) final 2 drives in AFCC: 8-8 for 76 yds and a TD. After the SD creative injury reporting last week, expect Belichick to list Brady as doubtful and really stir things up.

How do you know that?

I'm certain that he's going to play, but even if he has a mild sprain now, how do you know he'll be 100% in a week? How do you know he won't be 80%?

80% Brady = 180% Elly

Last edited:
:)
Wow....it's just too easy to get the dumb media on the edge. And so the mindless mob?! An awkward limb here and there....suddenly the history is in question! What a joke!!:p

It's limp not limb. Twice you've said this; it's confusing. :)

I'm more disgusted how people wpn't leave the poor guy alone. Cut him some friggin alack and stop taking his picture. Those paparazzi scum are probably waiting in his garbage cans, and the Herald should be ashamed for buying these picks. What is this, the enquirer?

I'm more disgusted how people wpn't leave the poor guy alone. Cut him some friggin alack and stop taking his picture. Those paparazzi scum are probably waiting in his garbage cans, and the Herald should be ashamed for buying these picks. What is this, the enquirer?

If I saw Brady being pursued by paparazzi, I'd smack a bunch of them around & smash some cameras just for Tommy. I'd then high-tail it outta there so I wouldn't get arrested. Hey, even if they put my mug on the news, no one would rat me out because we ALL hate the paparazzi:D

Last edited:
Some day, we'll all find out that this was Goodell's last ditch effort to thwart BB and the Patriots. I mean he obviously hired Jeff Gillooly to play on the SD line and take a pipe to poor Tom's ankle.

If one likes conspiracy theories perhaps the comment by Police that there has been a lot of unusual activity in the alley directly behind TB's apt lately may hint at how TB got injured in the first place.

Just maybe someone attempted to mug him and that is how he was injured and it is all being kept secret. The Police arriving in the alley ahead of TB says something unusual happened there and recently.

As for crime in that area i believe a few years ago TB's Apt was robbed if i remember correctly.

As for limping and not limping maybe the meds wore off.

Just some wild spec for the mill

All articles, worries, speculation and commentary on this board regarding Tommy's ankle are irrelevant. He WILL play...and he will be dominant.

That's a fact, so go ahead and quote me!

Last edited:
Not me.
  • No talk about Giants being huge underdogs.
  • Giants will be blitz-heavy to test Brady's ankle (think screens in SB 39)
  • Officials will be hyper-sensitive to any late contact on Brady, especially low
Brady (injured and possibly sick) final 2 drives in AFCC: 8-8 for 76 yds and a TD. After the SD creative injury reporting last week, expect Belichick to list Brady as doubtful and really stir things up.

IMO, this is dead on. I feel like it's probably dinged, but since there is no injury report this week there is some dramatic license being take to accomplish exactly what you point out.

If one likes conspiracy theories perhaps the comment by Police that there has been a lot of unusual activity in the alley directly behind TB's apt lately may hint at how TB got injured in the first place.

Just maybe someone attempted to mug him and that is how he was injured and it is all being kept secret. The Police arriving in the alley ahead of TB says something unusual happened there and recently.

As for crime in that area i believe a few years ago TB's Apt was robbed if i remember correctly.

As for limping and not limping maybe the meds wore off.

Just some wild spec for the mill

Someone will yell at you for having the audacity to speculate.
Fair Warning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back