PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
O M G!

I just gotta you all are thee BIGGEST bunch of babbling hypocrites I have ever seen in my entire life.

Take a freaking look at yourselves!

Had this VERY same information about cheating been reported from the Chargers or the Colts or whoever you all would be blasting away with both barrels. BUT..... Sinces it's your beloved Pats, well thats just a different story.
You all would rather focus on LT's comments that the media asked him to talk about rather than the REAL subject.

Serious what would all you hypocrites want him to say? "oh its the Patriots they can do no wrong they are innocent". "Whaaaat? The Patriots??? Never would such a class orginization do that! I'm offended you asked that! Please remove yourself from this press conference"!

You patriot fans and the pedistal you like to believe you're on is rather comical, and a bit annoying. I really would have loved to read the threads YOU all would post if this was all about the Chargers or Colts.

i throw it right back at you, if the situation were reversed and tom brady was saying this about the chargers, you'd be doing the same thing

how many rule changes in the last 6 years have been aimed at lessening the power of the Patriots.

How many rules were implemented at ending the Cowboys and 49er's reign.

The competition committee is about mediocraty (parity)

Superior teams create ENVY

It was a joke, you want to make it more than it is like you did with Merriman last year thats your choice. I don't see the harm in poking a little fun, he and your HC hit it off pretty well in the probowl in Feb and the after game issues were resolved then and there. Look at this way, if your team want to make locker room bulletins with LT's face on them, keep in mind that in the off chance you lose the game, his face will be the first thing they see when they return to the locker room. Focus people and let the players play the game.

I love it. This kind of stuff just kind of cracks me up. Allow me to give a brief description of something we might read on monday am.

Following the Patriots 28-10 win over the Chargers, several Bolts players were full of lightening. Norv "Someone please gimme Jimmy back" Turner is currently in the process of submitting an appeal of the results to the league. He cited the uncanny ability of the patriots to play tough in the trenches, collapse holes, pressure Rivers, and bracket Gates with Thomas and Sanders as clear, unequivocal examples of how the Patriots are indeed cheaters. "How could they possibly know that we key our offense around the run and tight end?", a dejected Turner said in the locker room. "How could they know we run a glorified 5-2 as a base defense? I mean, we never, ever send Shawne and open up a seam for the slot reciever to work in. I mean they clearly had to have been stealing our calls". After running for 33 yards on 27 carries, all world tailback and man LaDainian Tomlinson pointed to dirty play. "I mean, I'm a classy guy. I would never have drafted defensive linemen who could play a two gap tehcnique. You guys know me. I'm classy. I reak of class. I'm better than you. That's why I'm so classy. But, I guess that's the patriots way to develop scheme-based tallent...I guess you could say anything to win." Linebacker Merriman also got in on the action, citing suspended safety Rodney Harrison as an example of all that is wrong in the NFL. "Guys will do whatever it takes these days to gain an edge, especially guys coached by Belichick. It just sickens me to see a player take a banned substance. No Charger would ever stoop to such a level. And, yeah, I'm glad he was suspended. What can I say...lights out."

When asked for comment on the game, Tom Brady (31 of 34 for 365 yards and 3 td's), said "It was a great win over a very classy San Diego organization. Now, we need to prepare for a tough division opponent in Buffalo."

LT's career stats against your vaunted pats... yeah good luck changing that on sunday.

G Rush Yds Y/G AVG TD Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng YAC
3 76 425 141.7 5.6 5 10 67 22.3 6.7 21 8.7

and his stats from the playoff game

Att Yds Y/A Lng TD Rec Yds Y/R Lng
23 123 5.3 15 2 2 64 32.0 58

LT's career stats against your vaunted pats... yeah good luck changing that on sunday.

G Rush Yds Y/G AVG TD Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng YAC
3 76 425 141.7 5.6 5 10 67 22.3 6.7 21 8.7

and his stats from the playoff game

Att Yds Y/A Lng TD Rec Yds Y/R Lng
23 123 5.3 15 2 2 64 32.0 58

I think you should think about changing that name in this forum or anywhere for that matter - Merrimen ain't doing that ******ed dance anymore - Its over.

I wonder how scary Moss will be when he's Super Motivated, I'm sure there is nothing he could do to help fit in, better than destroy S.D. secondary.

I think you should think about changing that name in this forum or anywhere for that matter - Merrimen ain't doing that ******ed dance anymore - Its over.

dont try and take the focus off the fact that tomlinson is once again going to light your defense up

After we beat on the chargers, I sincerley hope to see them in the AFC Championship game, In Foxboro, Snowing and Freezing, at least that way they would have a better excuse than last year.

dont try and take the focus off the fact that tomlinson is once again going to light your defense up
I hope he lights it up better than he did against the Bears. Man what a putrid showing.
14 points won't cut it against us pal.

Tear Away Tomlinson and light it up all you want , this is a team game, so muff the punt, throw picks, have stupid penelties, make bad review calls and game management,

GO AHEAD AND PLAN A PARADE IF YOU WANT.:rocker:

Tear Away Tomlinson and light it up all you want , this is a team game, so muff the punt, throw picks, have stupid penelties, make bad review calls and game management,

GO AHEAD AND PLAN A PARADE IF YOU WANT.:rocker:
and don't forget the DANCE.

i really dont see how anything tomlinson has ever said could be seen in any way to be a parallel of everything TO has done, but maybe that's just me.

or maybe you guys just have extra sensitive vaginas.

I am a Charger fan...............

Let me point out that the great Tom Brady.... "Ceasar" is one of the best QB's in the NFL.. because of his excellent work ethic and ability to be a great leader... with that being said, not to long ago Tom Brady was a 5th round pic wishing to be more than a 3rd string QB. Tom Brady was once humble... down to earth which made him great.. but today when Tom Brady looses a game he refuses to shake the other players hands.. example the Colts.. when ever Brady looses a game he does not show class.. he is co--ocky

LT is the best player in the NFL.. but its Brady who gets all the attention in the media.. finally LT is finally on a few commercials... if we took everything that Brady said and put it under a microscope.... it wouldnt look pretty..
Tom Brady was a miracle showing that a 5th rounder can be number 1 but more importantly look at Gates 85! who never played 1 day in the NFL.. Imagine if he did? How much better he would of been today? a basketball guy who is the best tight end.

Tom Brady is just like the NE fans.. NE once had the gayest uniforms ever.. and they never won anything yet they win a few superbowls and every year if they dont win everyone panties are in a knot.. well the Chargers never won a superbowl in L.A. but that doesnt count.. the Padres never won a World Series.. so remember NE you were once San Diego your Red Sox lost to the Mets im 86 like the Padres lost to Yankees in 4
the Chargers got killed in 94 against the 49ers by 49 to ? who cares
but LT is the best player in the NFL.. and Gates is the best tight end.
you might buy new players but you dont have something called chemistry..
that cant be bought

Peace no hard feelings, just remember how you felt when you had Bill Parcells as your coach and you lost the SB to GreenBay..
how did that feel?

Charger fan here

Unless you can win the streetfight, bulletin board material is useless!

You're a great team that relies on finesse and game-planning, second only to the Colts! I'll be interested in how BB schemes for a team that he knows can physically dominate his players!

As much as you all hate Peyton, he and Tom are very similar when being swarmed, tormented, and pushed around by a tough defense! We already withstood this with the Bears and you played the Jets. Hmmm See ya Sunday night boys!

Tomlinson needs to stop crying.

all he does is whine, cry, *****, and moan

he'll never win anything and he shows it everytime he opens his fat stupid mouth

Last edited:
i really dont see how anything tomlinson has ever said could be seen in any way to be a parallel of everything TO has done, but maybe that's just me.

or maybe you guys just have extra sensitive vaginas.
Did you listen to Dion Sanders, he said, A Classy person would never call themself CLASSY.

CMON MAN IT'S JUST NOT CLASSY, KINDA LIKE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore