PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

This came out during the playoffs last year and many people here were defending it as a legitimate tactic to fire up the team. Go search the archives of this forum.
No, YOU go search this forum. If it came out then, and was discussed here then, YOU go get the link.
You want to prove your point, do your own damn research.

Last edited:
LT is just a little fussy. I think he needs his diaper changed because the **** is spewing out his mouth.

LTBaby.jpg

That looks like Gary Coleman! :D

No, YOU go search this forum. If it came out then, and was discussed here then, YOU go get the link.
You want to prove your point, do your own damn research.

I'm not trying to prove any points. If you want the evidence then research it. I'm telling you were it can be found. Do a search in this forum around playoff time for the discussion about that topic that we had here.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to prove any points. If you want the evidence then research it. I'm telling you were it can be found.

*ROFLMOA* Typical of someone who doesn't believe what he is trying to sell.

If you think something, have the balls to offer up the support. Only cowards tell others that they don't need to provide support for their argument.

I'm not trying to prove any points. If you want the evidence then research it. I'm telling you were it can be found.

Where? Link? Forums is pretty general.
You seem really concerned with not making a point.:rolleyes:
And you still haven't answered my question.
Is Hobbs in Rivers head?

This came out during the playoffs last year and many people here were defending it as a legitimate tactic to fire up the team. Go search the archives of this forum.

You are so full of it. It did NOT come out during the play-offs. That is garbage and you are full of it. YOU go do the search and provide the proof since its your claim.

i'm gonna agree with you guys

i wish LT would have just shut the **** up

thankfully this is a meaningless non-playoff game

Your wrong!!!!

LT is a genius. LT is Jesus reincarnated.

On weekdays, he craps gold and gives it to orphans.:singing:

Damn straight. LT is one of the classiest guys in the league. What? You don't believe me? Go ask him, he'll tell ya that too. :rolleyes:

I heard that when Tomlinson sneazes his snots transform into food and travel on the winds to Africa, where they feed starving children.

Damn straight. LT is one of the classiest guys in the league. What? You don't believe me? Go ask him, he'll tell ya that too. :rolleyes:

By constantly crying to the media, LT has embaressed and cheapened his reputation across the league. I'm sure other NFL players are muttering, "LT, why don't you shut up and SHOW everyone how the Patriots win was a fluke".

God & the whole country know the Patriots only danced on your field in retaliation for the things your players said in New England after you beat us AND for shooting your mouths off all week long before the game.

You'd think LT would have learned his lesson.

For all you visiting Charger fans, you will NOT be happy come Sunday night...as Al Pacino stated in Scent of a Woman, "I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP!"

Last edited:

Meaningless? I wouldn't go that far.

Yeah right...you just keep telling yourself that!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Meaningless? I wouldn't go that far.
well meaningless in the way of being a week 2 game

also it's not even a divisional game that either of our teams needs to count on to get to the playoffs

if you guys lose it's not going to end your season, ie it's meaningless (well unless injuries occur)

Yeah right...you just keep telling yourself that!:rolleyes:
i know you'll just regurgitate my opinion if you lose, you did last year after 'certain' losses (calling them meaningless)

O M G!

I just gotta you all are thee BIGGEST bunch of babbling hypocrites I have ever seen in my entire life.

Take a freaking look at yourselves!

Had this VERY same information about cheating been reported from the Chargers or the Colts or whoever you all would be blasting away with both barrels. BUT..... Sinces it's your beloved Pats, well thats just a different story.
You all would rather focus on LT's comments that the media asked him to talk about rather than the REAL subject.

Serious what would all you hypocrites want him to say? "oh its the Patriots they can do no wrong they are innocent". "Whaaaat? The Patriots??? Never would such a class orginization do that! I'm offended you asked that! Please remove yourself from this press conference"!

You patriot fans and the pedistal you like to believe you're on is rather comical, and a bit annoying. I really would have loved to read the threads YOU all would post if this was all about the Chargers or Colts.

O M G!

I just gotta you all are thee BIGGEST bunch of babbling hypocrites I have ever seen in my entire life.

Had this VERY same information about cheating been reported from the Chargers or the Colts or whoever you all would be blasting away with both barrels. BUT..... Sinces it's your beloved Pats, well thats just a different story.
You all would rather focus on LT's comments that the media asked him to talk about rather than the REAL subject.

Serious what would all you hypocrites want him to say? "oh its the Patriots they can do no wrong they are innocent". "Whaaaat? The Patriots??? Never would such a class orginization do that! I'm offended you asked that! Please remove yourself from this press conference"!

You patriot fans and the pedistal you like to believe you're on is rather comical, and a bit annoying. I really would have loved to read the threads YOU all would post if this was all about the Chargers or Colts.

As per usual, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Why am I not surprised.

O M G!

You just love to hear yourself talk. You love to play the class card while your "classy" running back(you know he's classy 'cause he says so!) continues to run his mouth about a team that is not his own.
Nothing has been proven yet, but you and the rest of leagues losers are so convinced that this is true, WANT it to be true, so that you can explain away the fact that you and the franchise you support SUCK!
I look forward to never seeing you ever again after next Sunday.

O M G!

i would have loved to have read your threads as well if it was about the chargers. Look in the mirror and then look at LT for the hypocrites

and if it was about the chragers i KNOW any pat asked about it would say "i don't know anything about that so i have no comment, thats between the chargers and the league"

Last edited:

Meaningless I think this is the game of the regular season, and could have implactions in the playoffs.

Last edited:
well meaningless in the way of being a week 2 game

also it's not even a divisional game that either of our teams needs to count on to get to the playoffs

if you guys lose it's not going to end your season, ie it's meaningless (well unless injuries occur)

Uhhh... there's no such thing as a meaningless game in a 16 game season. Each game only counts for 1 W or 1 L, and enough losses can dictate playoof eligibility and seeding.

You can't really believe that an NFL game is meaningless. And if you do, 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST