PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Salem State speech...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I f*cking hate 99% of the media. They are covering this like he is suspected of a plot to commit the most heinous an act of terrorism ever.

Meanwhile Aaron Rodgers says on record that he likes to overinflate his footballs, yet no sham investigation led by Wells into that.

If i'm BB I tell the league before the Pats/Packers pre-season game hat I suspect Aaron Rodgers balls are over inflated.

Don't forget the teams that got caught on live tv heating up their balls to change the PSI. Nobody cares about them though as they are not the Patriots.

Tom should just stroll in casually with a big smile on his face and wearing four Super Bowl rings on his hand.
One on each middle finger

LOL

Going hard on Ray Rice!

LOL

Yea....only after public outrage!

Bringing up spygate, and lack of cooperation by Vick, Peterson and Ray Rice all one argument. Awesome ESPN!

I wish those guys would interview Brady. "Well I think you should probably just admit to not reading the report, it's not a big deal I just want you to own it."

I choose to show this photo to the Spygate people. They shut up pretty quickly. "wait....that's the "spy"??". Or say nothing at all. Only ******ed people think it was anything major.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 36
Only the Patriots are still held accountable for a nothing incident that happened 8 years ago. And somehow it is a "pattern of behavior." So frustrating.

Wow. This chick on CNN took Gronk's causing deflation with his spike, comment very seriously. Brady needs to show up already.

Wow. These two guys are complete morons.

"when you're going to joke and call yourself the deflator, that's pretty serious there." ummm

Holy ****, what ****** asylum did CNN get these clowns from? Those were the first few minutes of CNN I've watched in years... and the last few.

This ESPN loser. "The deflator". If so hotshot why where the balls measured at 16 after the Jets game? Where was the deflator then? Taking a coffee break? On the field for a Jets QB tryout? Cmon.

Steelers are going to get throttled worse than usual.

Brett Favre Sterger situation also the same as Brady situation because Favre didn't give his phone records relating to sexual harrassment.

asking everyone to turn off phones no pics

Lololol like the Vikings and Panthers? Why aren't they in trouble again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick