PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Salem State speech...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he says that "Coach, Mr. Kraft and the Patriots franchise can deal with this any way they want but I'm going to fight this unsupported hatchet job on my character every step of the way. My experts from MIT and Harvard Law will be issuing their analysis of the report within a week."

I already heard Bettis on First Take saying he wants the addy for AH's prison because he's heard from league sources that Brady is going to be his new cellmate. Wants to send him mail.

That is kind of funny.

Lolololol Polian talking about integrity of the game.

Which ESPN?

ESPN 2 ?

ESPN has Grantland and ESPn 2 has Sports Center ... I rarely watch ESPN ... LOL.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-07-at-6.08.29-PM-1024x678.png

Look at all the #@$#s he gives.

Did Polian read the report? Yes the Colts were using balls under the required PSI.

Lol polian so full of ****. He just said if the jags did the same thing the league would take it just as seriously.

Did Polian read the report? Yes the Colts were using balls under the required PSI.

polians an old senile man with a grudge.
wonder tedy bruschi thinks about this. all of his epsn pals are ****ting on the organization that he played for.

espn probably gave him the month off. im surprised that ******* ex GM of the panthers hasnt weighed in. lol

Lol polian so full of ****. He just said if the jags did the same thing the league would take it just as seriously.

Vikings and Panthers were heating balls up during a game this past year which was against rules. Didn't hear a peep about that.

Vikings and Panthers were heating balls up during a game this past year which was against rules. Didn't hear a peep about that.
I wish somebody would bring that up. Bru where you at?

Starts it half an hour.

CNN has it as breaking news air in footballs is now breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes