PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady statement on surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Brady STATEMENT

I'd bet dimes to donuts that's straight from the horse's mouth. Obviously the webmaster put it on the site, but you guys are delusional if you think he's not even capable or genuine enough to have initiated that.

Shocking as it may seem, famous folks are still people and able/allowed to perform such functions as writing a note.

Some of you guys are seriously in WAY too deep over Tom. :rolleyes:

I agree. While I am sure his agent proof read it. And he likely mulled over with his agent and girl friend if he should mention Matt by name and how much he should discuss good luck to the team or mention the Denver game, I am sure he wrote it for the most part.

I agree. While I am sure his agent proof read it. And he likely mulled over with his agent and girl friend if he should mention Matt by name and how much he should discuss good luck to the team or mention the Denver game, I am sure he wrote it for the most part.

Sure, and any public statement needs to be considered, but remember we've seen this censor himself and pick the right words in countless press conferences.

If only such a system of second thoughts existed here. hehe

Wow, I thought that we would all appreciate that the guy at least made a statement. Tough crowd.

I never had a problem with Brady's silence. It never bothered me at all. The statement on his website contains nothing we did not know courtesy of Reiss and nothing that is any sort of news to us. It isn't a complaint that it was penned by someone else; it was simply a statement of fact.

We know Brady is fine and we know he'll be ready for next year. We have seven and a half months until this is his team again. Let's stay Patriots fans for that duration, even if Cassel is a pale alternative.
well..i never had a problem either but have you seen the posts here complaining why brady isnt in the sidelines or the booth or doesnt say hello ?
plus a little information doest hurtl

Let me get this straight: Tom Brady acknowledged that he needed 2 surgeries on his knee? So much for the shroud of mystery over Patriot injuries. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes