PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Sr. - Calls In and Rips Douchebag Radio Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Thank God Tom Sr. doesn't live here! I'm sure he's been waiting to go off publicly for months.

Terrible to have to watch your child get railroaded like that. I hope Tom doesn't put the muzzle on his dad. Let the man vent. He's had to watch his son for 7 months get ripped up and down.
I completely agree but I'll bet you Tom Sr. has already been re-muzzled by his son. It was clear early on that Tommy told "Dad, STFU." But you're right, all these months of holding it in. He needs to get it out but he also probably needs to turn off SF sports talk radio. (Plus that host is a total ahole!)

As a fan I want Tom to sue, sue and sue some more and in his efforts lift up every rock and expose every unscrupulous activity Der Fibber and his brownshirts have done.

With that said I completely understand if he wants to let it go and get on with a normal life.
With someone of the stature of Brady, there is no such thing as "a normal life". His life is his image and if I were in his place I would most certainly sue the NFL and ESPN for defamation. With that being said, who knows what factors there are that are preventing him from going down that road and what exposure he would leave himself vulnerable to.

With someone of the stature of Brady, there is no such thing as "a normal life". His life is his image and if I were in his place I would most certainly sue the NFL and ESPN for defamation. With that being said, who knows what factors there are that are preventing him from going down that road and what exposure he would leave himself vulnerable to.
I agree. Normal for Tom is what I mean.

After all this time and despite all the testimony and evidence, people still believe the balls were deflated. It's amazing to me. Like Tom Sr said, look at the actual psi levels.
They were in accordance with the ideal gas law. I've mentioned this several times now, but I'm thinking Kraft has to step up here and do live science to prove to fans that the nfl is full of ****. Take unused practice balls and go through the motions and display the readings according to the weather pre-half-end of game. Air it to the fans,media and announcers. Make the Nyjfl look stupid again so when they take those picks maybe just maybe people will say wtf. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion, especially douches like the one Brady Sr tore to shreds, but any little bit helps.

Last line of the recorded peice says it all. Radio host tries to say SR is biased then SR says you don't know all the facts. Host says I am just going on the facts the NFL reported.

Well no **** radio host SR just spelled out how Goodell and the NFL consistently lies and your only defense is to say your going by the facts the NFL put out.

As soon as I hear, "Why did he destroy his cellphone?" As the main argument being used while ignoring the very reasonable explanation along with all the other facts in the case I know right off the bat the level of intelligence I'm dealing with.

I1ssgQ0.jpg

Wow. I love how this chip guy is allowed to spread lies via the radio. What a moron. This is why the general public is so misinformed on this subject. People who have a voice and an audience (this guy, ESPN, mad dog lunatic) spread a bunch of ******** and the public is so stupid it believes it all as fact.

I love that tom's dad called in, didn't let this guy speak, and told him what was up. It reminded me of how I get when I try to explain framegate to people at work haha.

Is this guy Tanguays brother?

Last line of the recorded peice says it all. Radio host tries to say SR is biased then SR says you don't know all the facts. Host says I am just going on the facts the NFL reported.

Well no **** radio host SR just spelled out how Goodell and the NFL consistently lies and your only defense is to say your going by the facts the NFL put out.
Not only has he not read the Wells Report, he hasn't even read Wetzel, Jenkins or any of the other articles critical of the NFL. But we sorta had a clue when he said he'd take Tebow over Brady.

The radio host knows what he is doing. Saying ridiculous things to attract more listeners. No sane person would say tebow > brady, unless intentionally being obnoxious

Most important part of the interview is Brady Sr making clear in no uncertain terms that Goodell is a LIAR. And not a one time liar but a sociopathic liar who does it so repeatedly and routinely that he most likely believes his lies. His credibility. Score is in the negative with people like Aaron Hernandez and ARod etc... This is a fact that we as a fan base need to hold on to and hammer home at every opportunity, in fact the electronic billboards should picture RG Liar with only that as the text. He should only be referred to as THE LIAR from here on out.

The radio host knows what he is doing.
Somehow the masses have come to accept this as a "smart" way to attract listeners, boost ratings, etc. I hate it. I turn off intentional assholes like Felger, Tanguay, etc. It's not like that in New York and that's because they have knowledgeable, mature hosts who don't have to stoop to that level to get listeners. I'll be glad when "pot stirring" falls out of fashion.

Even GOD doesn't f*ck with Tom Brady Sr!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
47m47 minutes ago
Eagles released QB Tim Tebow, per source.

Not sure why he called that obnoxious radio host though. And anyone who says Tebow > Brady can't also play the bias card, that guy either lacks any critical thinking or is just saying outrageous things to attract listeners.

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
47m47 minutes ago

If I was that radio talk show guy, I'd get home real quick and cover up my first born son.......

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
47m47 minutes ago

I know many of us are calling 2015 the "Vengeance Tour".

But who knew it would be kicked off by Tommy's dad??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back