PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Sr. - Calls In and Rips Douchebag Radio Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that blows my mind is that idiot radio host is more informed than 3/4 of the county and he had absolutely no clue. Thinks Brady is quilty because Gooddell kept pushing it. WTF??

TB12 senior, Gooddell is a flaming liar. Love it. Tebow of the GOAT....... :rolleyes:

Wow. I love how this chip guy is allowed to spread lies via the radio. What a moron. This is why the general public is so misinformed on this subject. People who have a voice and an audience (this guy, ESPN, mad dog lunatic) spread a bunch of ******** and the public is so stupid it believes it all as fact.

I love that tom's dad called in, didn't let this guy speak, and told him what was up. It reminded me of how I get when I try to explain framegate to people at work haha.

Good for him. I wouldn't be shocked if he lurked here. He'd find plenty of kindred folk. Any parent would defend their child but he did it point by point refuting the clown's arguments and eloquently (dictum, governance)..
The radio host had obviously never faced anyone knowledgeable of the facts (and Brady Sr. didn't even mention the non disclosure agreement the NFL threw at the Pats when they gave them the real numbers.)
He probably got tired of listening to the pablum day after day....
Tebow's a gamer???? I guess there are morons on the airwaves aren't limited to Boston and Philly.....

What the fack is his next show going to be, how he would rather have Bobby Hurley than Muchael Jordan? Does he really get paid for this? I don't even think Tim Tebow himself would make that argument! With this kind of BS, to say he's unbiased against Brady is laughable.

Make Johnathan Kraft owner and put Tom Brady Sr. In his old spot.

I can understand the personal and legal reasons why Tom Sr needed to be quiet these past few months but as others have said, as a parent it is frustrating as hell to see you child in pain and unable to do anything about it. It's torture. I bet he has had many sleepless nights after reading and hearing what people are saying about his son.

With that said Tom Sr is completely up to speed on this whole thing. He crushed that idiot.

Tim Tebow over Tom Brady? Tom is a system QB? Wah?? What the hell is he talking about?

Make Johnathan Kraft owner and put Tom Brady Sr. In his old spot.
Tom Sr is retired executive partner for a health care and benefits consulting firm. Clearly he knows the business world.

Good job Brady Sr! You can tell the anger on his voice man. I don't care how many millions the Brady's have. No one deserves to go through that. Im also friends with TB's sister on Facebook, and you can tell they are all relieved that their son/ brother has been exonerated in all this. I do hope they realise the region of New England and Pats fans everywhere have been behind them 100000%

They should just leave the Bay Area and moves up here though. They are royalty now lol

This comment sums up everything that's wrong with idiots having an opinion:

What you fail to realize and/or admit is that this has been a rumor around the league since Brady had the rules changed on the way they can manipulate balls. In fact the NFL had been asked to look into it previously & did nothing. Earlier in the season one of the Colts players brought over a ball he intercepted to the equipment manager, and said it felt soft & tacky. The Colts notified the NFL, & nothing was done.

Then you employ an equipment guy nicked named The Deflator, and texts about how Tom gets pissed unless the balls are soft. Then you have Brady destroying his SIM card days before he’s to meet with investigators.

You can spare me your excuses because I assume you think OJ, Bonds & Clemens were all innocent too.

How many times is this ******* wrong about basis facts?

Damn. I was never fully in the Defamation lawsuit camp but if there is a possibility that such a suit would force the NFL to apologize or even further exposes them for what they are I would be all in.

Don't worry Tom Brady Sr. Your son's legacy is safe and well guarded here in NE.

Damn. I was never fully in the Defamation lawsuit camp but if there is a possibility that such a suit would force the NFL to apologize or even further exposes them for what they are I would be all in.

Don't worry Tom Brady Sr. Your son's legacy is safe and well guarded here in NE.
As a fan I want Tom to sue, sue and sue some more and in his efforts lift up every rock and expose every unscrupulous activity Der Fibber and his brownshirts have done.

With that said I completely understand if he wants to let it go and get on with a normal life.

As a fan I want Tom to sue, sue and sue some more and in his efforts lift up every rock and expose every unscrupulous activity Der Fibber and his brownshirts have done.

With that said I completely understand if he wants to let it go and get on with a normal life.

I agree. I'm exhausted from just following this BS Gate. Can't imagine what this has been like for Brady.

Terrible to have to watch your child get railroaded like that. I hope Tom doesn't put the muzzle on his dad. Let the man vent. He's had to watch his son for 7 months get ripped up and down.

The vision in my head as I was listening to this revisionist apologist for the NFL being schooled by dad, was of Homer choking Bart... WTF- Tebow is better than TB. Where do they find these 'hosts'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes