PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Sr. - Calls In and Rips Douchebag Radio Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial question this idiot asked is beyond hilarious. Who would you rather have, Brady or Tebow? Brady, a cheater who only succeeds within a system, or Tebow, who does anything he can to help the team win, and who is a real winner?

Are you KIDDING me?

Brady Sr. should have simply said, "Sir, I have nothing against Tim Tebow, but the very fact that you ask this as a real question tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of football. You'd rather have a player who has been cut from numerous teams and couldn't even make the Patriots *backing up Tom Brady* over a 4-time Super Bowl champ, a 3-time Super Bowl MVP, and a 2-time league MVP? If this is the starting point for our conversation, then it needs to be said that nothing that comes out of your mouth on the topic of football could possibly be taken seriously."

Montana vs Brady. Ok, I will entertain that conversation but Brady wins IMO.

Peyton vs Brady. That conversation was dead years ago and this last SB MVP performance put the last nail in that coffin.

Tebow vs Brady. ????? I have no words for this one.

Some of these guys I'm not sure if they're really dumb or just a jackass. I think this guy is both.

This comment sums up everything that's wrong with idiots having an opinion:

What you fail to realize and/or admit is that this has been a rumor around the league since Brady had the rules changed on the way they can manipulate balls. In fact the NFL had been asked to look into it previously & did nothing. Earlier in the season one of the Colts players brought over a ball he intercepted to the equipment manager, and said it felt soft & tacky. The Colts notified the NFL, & nothing was done.

Then you employ an equipment guy nicked named The Deflator, and texts about how Tom gets pissed unless the balls are soft. Then you have Brady destroying his SIM card days before he’s to meet with investigators.

You can spare me your excuses because I assume you think OJ, Bonds & Clemens were all innocent too.

How many times is this ******* wrong about basis facts?
Please tell me his dad was still on the line and able to call him out on this?

Wow. It's all just useless noise at this point. I couldn't even listen past the Tebow analogy.

I hated the modern media/24 hour "news" cycle before this, but man, this really has pushed me over the edge. I'm seriously done with any of it after this. The lack of accountability with this stuff is off the charts. At this point it's just better to avoid it all. It's poison to the mind and spirit, seriously.

I feel really bad for Tom and his family. This guy, by all accounts is a decent human being. Especially compared to most of the trash employed by this league from the top to bottom. It's sickening and really shows just how low the media in general has fallen. Corporate money interests dictate the public perception and shape the public's consciousness. Sadly, not just in sports, but also in every other aspect of modern society.

Please tell me his dad was still on the line and able to call him out on this?

I don't thinks so but Brady Sr. was well informed and ripped the clown a new tailpipe.

Update: Pat fans are ripping him on twitter as well. I'm sure there is nothing like having a thousand tweets an hour bogging down your twitter account. hahaha

I would like to see the Kraft's invite Brady Sr. To be the person who raises the banner.

I would like to see the Kraft's invite Brady Sr. To be the person who raises the banner.

He and Kessler together.

Update: Pat fans are ripping him on twitter as well. I'm sure there is nothing like having a thousand tweets an hour bogging down your twitter account. hahaha

Do you know how that business works? I'm sure he's having multiple orgasms about it.

I live in Maryland. That guy replaced a legendary political radio talk show host
at WBAL am years ago and lasted something like 18 months.

Think about that - - - he was too minor league for BALTIMORE.

Mr. Brady just made this pathetic loser's career.

The idiot is obviously trolling for ratings. This is the sad reality of media. He's trying to make a name for himself. And its sad to put TB Sr thru that. My ultimate answer to people like this is " You and BSPN and NFLN lose, the Pats and I WIN, AGAIN!!!!" Suck on that awhile b!tches

Whoa, now I see where Tom Brady got his fighting spirit!

But, it's more than interesting that TB, Sr., calls Goodell a "liar" and his process a "kangaroo court" on the same day that TB, Jr., issues his conciliatory statement on Facebook.

The radio guy was clearly an idiot from the get go (Tebow over Brady?) and the entire discussion was really "no contest." In many ways it was like using a shotgun to shoot a fish in a barrel.

So, it leaves me wondering, why yesterday? Why this show? Why this time? Was Tom, Sr., finally just fed up or was this planned? Had the Brady camp trolled around until they found a perfect idiot to punch down on the same day that Tom was making a gracious statement?

I'll admit that might be a "stretch," but I don't think that Brady's camp leaves much to "chance."

When your team suck, whine and cry about another team(Jets fans motto). 49ers will be lucky to take 3rd in that division.
Beside I don't care about the stupid moron that is 3000 miles away. I got plenty of them spewing the same thing around here.

the dude was clearly trolling. Would you want Tebow or Brady? c'mon. Tebow is a winner? How is success measured in the NFL again? Oh yeah, by the 4 rings on TFB's right hand.

TB Sr. sounded like me at my recent FF draft. If I hear about that damn phone one more time....

Do you know how that business works? I'm sure he's having multiple orgasms about it.

I live in Maryland. That guy replaced a legendary political radio talk show host
at WBAL am years ago and lasted something like 18 months.

Think about that - - - he was too minor league for BALTIMORE.

Mr. Brady just made this pathetic loser's career.

I agree. But Shmessy, what I'm to do with the knowledge I've acquired from reading 10,000 pages of science documents, legal transcripts and statistical analyses? I've got to beat someone up with it. No? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back