PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

You’ve now posted this multiple times about Brady being booed? What the hell are you talking about? I was there and don’t remember a single boo.

Well it was audible on the tv broadcast loud and clear.

TB12 stock is up.

You’ve now posted this multiple times about Brady being booed? What the hell are you talking about? I was there and don’t remember a single boo.

germans bombed pearl harbor.gif

He showed his true self when he LeBron'ed us two years ago. I'm surprised his RETIREMENT (not just leaving a team) was stated this way. But he dumped on us once already.

Dumb ****

He showed his true self when he LeBron'ed us two years ago. I'm surprised his RETIREMENT (not just leaving a team) was stated this way. But he dumped on us once already.

Brady wanted to retire here, Bill refused let Kraft give him the contract to do so.

Can't blame Bill though, he had the brilliant plan of replacing the greatest quarterback of all-time with Cam Newton! His ego seriously thought he could win with him.

Brady wanted to retire here, Bill refused let Kraft give him the contract to do so.

Can't blame Bill though, he had the brilliant plan of replacing the greatest quarterback of all-time with Cam Newton! His ego seriously thought he could win with him.
Mutual split neither side was wrong

Not sure how legit this guy is but he has a blue check.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back