PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady lost the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years ago when Brady went deep I prepared to celebrate

Now, I hold my breath and pray it's not intercepted

His deep ball is terrible. Although it isn't helped by his lack of a legitimate WR outside of Welker.

Think about what you just said. Cause and effect... He doesn't have a legit deep threat. A healthy Gronk might not have gotten himself boxed out on that throw after flagging to Brady that he was open deep. And a healthy Gronk might have made a play on that hail mary - which he missed by inches as it was.

Did Brady connect on a bomb this season?
The more pertinent question is .......................................

Did Tom Brady connect on a bomb this post season against the Ravens or the Giants?

Last edited:
It's not what you see that cause the problems. It's what you predictably make of it because of your inability to process it in your disgust. You're one of the dozen or so largely clueless, irrational, kneejerk posters on this board who turn out in force on nights like this...because if this team doesn't win every game for you they suck and it's mostly Brady's fault. Godamn broken records.

good post..I agree...there are too many so called fans that really don't know much about the game of football....and too many feel the need to pin a loss on a single player..usually Brady. Welker makes that catch and these same simple minded posters are praising Brady for a great game.

Exactly my point. Why? Why now? Why not learn from your mistakes? It was just last game that he forced the ball to the last guy on the depth chart at a critical point in the game only to be bailed out by his D. I was 50 feet from where that ball landed and slayter wasnt even in the play when the ball came out his hand and tonight he tried the same thing whith Gronk on his peg leg. And on the first offensive play of the game he held the ball so long in his own end zone I could have read war and peace. Its like he was trying to prove a point that he could hold the ball as long as he wanted to and then throw it away by showing everyone how far he could launch it down the field. it's starting to look like its all about him and the fame has gone to his head. Just calling a spade a spade.

I wish Ian would just eliminate the rule that prohibits me from calling a moron a moron because he increasingly allows too many of them to post here.

I wish Ian would just eliminate the rule that prohibits me from calling a moron a moron because he increasingly allows too many of them to post here.

Feel free to call a moron a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case