PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady joking with Kobe Byrant following Celtics loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember your football team from high school? I bet half of them were flaming a-holes just like those on mine were. That means its probably a 50/50 chance or better that your favorite football player is a flaming a-hole as well. I don't pretend that my favorite athletes are nice guys. In fact I prefer they don't be. Nice guys don't elbow people at the bottom of piles like Vrable. Nice guys don't punch people in the nuts like Mankins. You want hyper aggressive tough guys on your team. With that you get some bad guys as well. I've come to terms with that.

Good post. I guess it depends on what kind of a-holes we're talking about, right? Aggressive, giving guys an elbow, etc.....that I like. It's for the team!

I wasn't aware that Brady being on the Patriots made him a die-hard Boston fan. Dudes from California, but alright The idea of him loving whatever Boston fans love too is ******ed. Will you guys get pissed if he eats something you don't like? What about his haircut that you don't like?

The man is supposed to forgo all of his individuality and be a carbon copy Boston sports fan just because he plays for a Boston team? Jesus, this is disgusting. It really is.

I wasn't aware that Brady being on the Patriots made him a die-hard Boston fan. Dudes from California, but alright The idea of him loving whatever Boston fans love too is ******ed. Will you guys get pissed if he eats something you don't like? What about his haircut that you don't like?

The man is supposed to forgo all of his individuality and be a carbon copy Boston sports fan just because he plays for a Boston team? Jesus, this is disgusting. It really is.

Precisely. Forget about which other teams & players Brady likes and focus on the important stuff. Why does he let Giselle make him get that metro wimp Dorothy Hammill haircut anyway?

It's disgusting? Might want to relax a bit there. He can be a fan for whoever he wants.

The point is that he should be a bit more aware of his place within the Boston sports community as long as he's leading its football team, and not be embracing a loathed member of the opposing rival basketball team that just beat the hometeam in a championship game. Not exactly analagous with what he eats.

Well.. I think what Tom are doing now is not as dominating as when we won the spygate SB. I mean the guy always had a great team behind him. Even the league helped him and the team to win some more games and awards than they should've won.

After reading this post by low rider, I'm trying to figure out if he's on drugs or am I?

Laughable. As soon as I saw it on espn I knew some would take note in New England. Imagine that? Brady a kid that grew up in California just might be a Laker fan after all? I'm sure he probably may have hoped that he might of been drafted by the 49ers too.

He's a pro who is one of the best in the world at what he does. I'm pretty sure people like this somehow have mutual admiration for each other in ways that we can't understand.

I wasn't aware that Brady being on the Patriots made him a die-hard Boston fan.

Well now you are. If 'Hollywood' Brady doesn't like it he can be traded to New York where he'll be contractually obligated to being an Knicks fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News