Welcome to PatsFans.com

To make it more painful for the Jints...

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by NENGFAN, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am rooting for the Eagles all the way! How painful will it be for the Giant Fans to see the Eagles beat them and then win the SuperBowl. It will be the icing on the cake for what they did to us last year.

Plus I like the Eagles - good team. I don't like Kurt Warner too much....
  2. Connecticut

Connecticut Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Meh, I wouldn't mind either the Eagles or the Cards to win the whole thing.. I guess Baltimore is alright also, but the Steelers winning it would suck
  3. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm rooting for the Cards-you talk about one incredible story of a supposedly less-than-mediocre team rising to the occasion out of nowhere in the postseason.

Yah-they've looked very, very good...a far cry from their 44-7 beating to your's truly. Ken Wishenhunt has made some nice adjustments in running a more balanced offense, and their D is playing lights out.
  4. nashvillepatsfan

nashvillepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Screw Philly, and their politicians.

If there is any franchise thats been totally pitiful besides Detroit, its Arizona. I would have to pull for the Cards simply because I feel bad for their fans. Hell, I was happy for the Dolphin fans this year. They got a small taste of success. Now they can go back to the bottom of the division along with the Jests.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.