PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets On Sale Now At Ticketmaster (12:00pm ET) - Did you get any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My better half scored two lower bowl tickets to the jets game!!!!! Hotels are booked and I am stoked:rocker:

Bought 2 tickets in section 106 for the Bills game, at like 230 too.

So glad I don't have to play ticketmaster roulette anymore (season tix)
My only problem now is trying to sell my preseason tix. Already unloaded the saints one.
If anybodys interested I still have the rams game. Face value of course.
Section 105, 2 seats on the aisle

Last edited:
looks like there's no more tickets for tickets other than single seats when my Packers visit... I guess I might have to go to Stubhub or Ebay.

Anyone hear anything about SRO's going on sale? I have been searching and searching literally for months and can find nothing. You'd think this is classified information. :)

Anyone hear anything about SRO's going on sale? I have been searching and searching literally for months and can find nothing. You'd think this is classified information. :)

RealPatriots twitter said the other day that they aren't going yet, but didn't say when.

If you have twitter, give them a tweet and ask :)

RealPatriots twitter said the other day that they aren't going yet, but didn't say when.

If you have twitter, give them a tweet and ask :)

Hmm, I have a twitter account but have yet to try to Tweet and this sounds like the perfect time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hmm, I have a twitter account but have yet to try to Tweet and this sounds like the perfect time. Thanks for the suggestion.

No worries, someone asked if they were on sale and they tweeted back, so I am sure if you ask roughly when, I am sure you will get a reply.

Anyone getting tickets for San Diego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back