PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets On Sale Now At Ticketmaster (12:00pm ET) - Did you get any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My better half scored two lower bowl tickets to the jets game!!!!! Hotels are booked and I am stoked:rocker:

Bought 2 tickets in section 106 for the Bills game, at like 230 too.

So glad I don't have to play ticketmaster roulette anymore (season tix)
My only problem now is trying to sell my preseason tix. Already unloaded the saints one.
If anybodys interested I still have the rams game. Face value of course.
Section 105, 2 seats on the aisle

Last edited:
looks like there's no more tickets for tickets other than single seats when my Packers visit... I guess I might have to go to Stubhub or Ebay.

Anyone hear anything about SRO's going on sale? I have been searching and searching literally for months and can find nothing. You'd think this is classified information. :)

Anyone hear anything about SRO's going on sale? I have been searching and searching literally for months and can find nothing. You'd think this is classified information. :)

RealPatriots twitter said the other day that they aren't going yet, but didn't say when.

If you have twitter, give them a tweet and ask :)

RealPatriots twitter said the other day that they aren't going yet, but didn't say when.

If you have twitter, give them a tweet and ask :)

Hmm, I have a twitter account but have yet to try to Tweet and this sounds like the perfect time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hmm, I have a twitter account but have yet to try to Tweet and this sounds like the perfect time. Thanks for the suggestion.

No worries, someone asked if they were on sale and they tweeted back, so I am sure if you ask roughly when, I am sure you will get a reply.

Anyone getting tickets for San Diego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing