PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets for AFC Championship Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting to get on for over 40 minutes. Guessing most tix are probably gone by now.

Been waiting to get on for over 40 minutes. Guessing most tix are probably gone by now.

At least you actually get a chance though...you could be like me and the others and just left out

Might still be some since a ton of us have no shot

I'm just stuck with these unusual amount of visitors loading screen,'does this ever go away?

Been waiting all day. Never got a single email about this. Been on the waitlist for year now. Checked the website every 20mins and never saw anything under special tickets. Did anyone call them?

At least you actually get a chance though...you could be like me and the others and just left out

Might still be some since a ton of us have no shot
Finally got through then got the error that no tickets are available every time I tried to get 2. Only had three price levels available.

Really disappointed about this. 2011 and 2012 AFCCG's I got 4 no problem as soon as I got the email. This year, no email even? Guess it's gonna be a fun game of refresh on the exchange page this week..

Also, not sure why this would be different from the divisional game - I was told once that the tickets that go on sale to the waitlist members in these sales are season ticket holders who didn't pay for their playoff tickets...so how would that amount change?

Really disappointed about this. 2011 and 2012 AFCCG's I got 4 no problem as soon as I got the email. This year, no email even? Guess it's gonna be a fun game of refresh on the exchange page this week..

yup.....

Also, not sure why this would be different from the divisional game - I was told once that the tickets that go on sale to the waitlist members in these sales are season ticket holders who didn't pay for their playoff tickets...so how would that amount change?

No it won't change. They just didn't send an email to oh 1/3 of waitlist members...maybe more

I am totally not defending them, I'm just trying to figure out a reason why it happened for some and not others. It sucks, and I feel for you guys. But I really do suggest going to the ticket exchange and just keeping at it. I've never NOT gone because of the inability to get tickets through the wait list or the exchange. Persistent, constant, near-OCD refreshing of the exchange site, and you will eventually get tickets, especially later in the week.

I got mine on stubhub ya I probably over paid a little but hey I'm going!

I was told once that the tickets that go on sale to the waitlist members in these sales are season ticket holders who didn't pay for their playoff tickets...

That doesn't really make sense, especially because season ticket holder turnover is ABSURDLY low, they do not enough "payment issues" to do an entire sale, they would just dump those on the ticket exchange. They hold back tickets for the waitlist and for the public sale every year. They hold back tickets for other reasons too (opposing teams general use, corporate sponsors, politicians, VIPs, etc.)

That doesn't really make sense, especially because season ticket holder turnover is ABSURDLY low, they do not enough "payment issues" to do an entire sale, they would just dump those on the ticket exchange. They hold back tickets for the waitlist and for the public sale every year. They hold back tickets for other reasons too (opposing teams general use, corporate sponsors, politicians, VIPs, etc.)

Pats told me this. STHS have to pay for the tix in November. Not all do.

Pats told me this. STHS have to pay for the tix in November. Not all do.
That's not true, STH invoices are usually due on or around 4/1. My dad has been an STH holder for years. And trust me, they don't let it "slip your mind" until November. Why would there be unpaid seats in November? Did they get September-November seats for free? That doesn't make sense.

Hello Steve,

Due to the amount of traffic on the website, our ticket office sent the pre-sale offer out in different waves. When the second wave was sent out, we released the same number of tickets as we did for the first wave of. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Well this isn't true..i got it 2 min after and can't even find 1...

That suuuuuuucks.

Let me get this straight:

(guessing at numbers)

11am - make 1000 tickets available, send 50,000 emails.
1pm - make 1000 more tickets available, send another 50,000 emails, but don't forget, the first 50,000 are still looking for tickets!

If you're in that second group, you're screwed. There are still tons of people from the first group constantly refreshing and looking. So even if you're right on top of the email, those tickets are probably already gone by the time the pages loads.

That suuuuuuucks.

Let me get this straight:

(guessing at numbers)

11am - make 1000 tickets available, send 50,000 emails.
1pm - make 1000 more tickets available, send another 50,000 emails, but don't forget, the first 50,000 are still looking for tickets!

If you're in that second group, you're screwed. There are still tons of people from the first group constantly refreshing and looking. So even if you're right on top of the email, those tickets are probably already gone by the time the pages loads.

Hello,
Thank you for your email. All wait list members were sent an email earlier this afternoon. Unfortunately, as of right now, there are no tickets available to purchase through the wait list sale. However, inventory is constantly changing. Please let us know how we can be of any further assistance.
Best Wishes,
Gillette Stadium Ticket Office

One of the posters in the thread posted at 1:04pm that he got his email saying the waitlist tickets were available.

I did not get my email until 2:14:08pm.

And it's not like it was internet delays. I've looked at the message headers and the Patriots (or, rather, the email company they are using for this) didn't send it until 2:13:29pm, with the first mail relay receiving it at 2:13:32pm.

Received: from tkgaccounts.com (10.1.10.90) by snd1180223.britecast.com id hmgege1rqr8k for <[email protected]>; Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:13:32 -0500 (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:13:29 -0500
Message-Id: <1421090009.eb40.KSKR.94709.28530881MSOSI1.90OSIMS@tkgaccounts.com>

Boooooo!

bunch ot tix popped up on exchange..but i go to click buy..and it just basically refreshes the page...does this evey time. So glad their system is so F'ed up i can't even get tix when i want them. It's been messed up for a while now...i don't want to refresh..i want to buy...****ing frustrating beyond belief.

They i go to redo it..and they don't meet criteria....awesome..

With the forecast i expect a bunch more tix to pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore