PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticketing & Gillette Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
There may be three of us going to the Miami game and because there are very few sets of 3 tickets for sale, we are thinking of buying a good pair of lowers and one SRO.

If we do this, is it possible/difficult to meet up at the concourse level between quarters to exchange tickets and seats? This would allow us to each sit in the good seats for at least a couple of quarters while also getting the chance to see the whole stadium since this will be our first visit to Gillette.

Also, I saw one seller of a SRO ticket differentiating it as a lower level SRO ticket as opposed to an upper level only SRO. Are there really different types of SRO tickets?

Besides eBay and Craigslist, where else would you look for tickets?

=============
Also since getting to a Pats home game is a rare occurrence for this I want to squeeze in as much as possible.

How early does this Pro Shop open before a 1pm game? And how late after?

How early can you enter the parking lot? How long til you have to get out?

How early can you get into the stadium? How long til you have to get out?

Is there in and out access to the stadium?

How early do Pats players take the field for warm-ups (before they come back out for introductions)?

Thanks in advance

SoCal Bong said:
There may be three of us going to the Miami game and because there are very few sets of 3 tickets for sale, we are thinking of buying a good pair of lowers and one SRO.

If we do this, is it possible/difficult to meet up at the concourse level between quarters to exchange tickets and seats? This would allow us to each sit in the good seats for at least a couple of quarters while also getting the chance to see the whole stadium since this will be our first visit to Gillette.

Also, I saw one seller of a SRO ticket differentiating it as a lower level SRO ticket as opposed to an upper level only SRO. Are there really different types of SRO tickets?

I don't know how they label SRO tickets, but it seems to me that once you're in the stadium you can pretty much wander wherever you want (except luxury boxes and club seat sections).

SoCal Bong said:

=============
Also since getting to a Pats home game is a rare occurrence for this I want to squeeze in as much as possible.

I'm getting most of this from my 2006 fan guide which came with my tickets. The Pro Shop opens 4 hours before kickoff. Normally, you can enter the Pro Shop from the parking lot. However, I think on game days you may have to go into the stadium first and enter that way.

SoCal Bong said:

Stadium lots open 4 hours before kickoff. I usually park pretty far from the stadium where it's easier to get out. I'm not sure how long you wait in the lots closer to the stadium. My guess would be something like 30 minutes to an hour.

SoCal Bong said:

Stadium gates open about 2 hours before kickoff. I'm not sure how long you can stick around after the game. Probably not too long. Most people clear out pretty quickly.

SoCal Bong said:

Once you've entered the stadium you can't exit then reenter.

SoCal Bong said:
How early do Pats players take the field for warm-ups (before they come back out for introductions)?

I'm not sure when they come out, but they disappear back to the locker rooms at least a half hour before kickoff.

SoCal Bong said:
Thanks in advance

No problem. Good luck with the tickets.

Go to ticketmaster and buy SRO for Miami right now . They are still available. Make sure you click on the one that searches for SRO only. I have seats in the 100's and I actually did what you described when we had a third wheel. A good place for someone to stand is beneath the gaps that seperate the 200 level seats and the club seats.

If we do this, is it possible/difficult to meet up at the concourse level between quarters to exchange tickets and seats?

YES. VERY EASY TO DO.

NO. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN SRO'S

NO WHERE. I'D GET THEM ON EBAY. SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF MONEY AND DO NOT BUY THEM NOW. BUY THEM THE NIGHT BEFORE THE GAME. (UNLESS YOU CAN GET THEM FROM TICKETMASTER, WHICH WOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE)

YOU CAN ENTER THE PROSHOP WITHOUT ENTERING THE GAME.

STADIUM LOTS OFFICIALLY OPEN 4 HOURS PREGAME. UNOFFICIALLY 4 1/2-5 HOURS EARLY.I THINK 2 HOURS AFTER.

YOU HAVE TO LEAVE PRETTY SOON AFTER IT ENDS.

CAN'T LEAVE STADIUM ONCE YOU'RE IN.

NOT SURE. I BREAK DOWN OUR TAILGATE 1 HOUR PREGAME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes