PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can one up you there...

My wife looks up the schedule herself and plans family events accordingly. We are going to Maine for our anniversary weekend next weekend and when she planned it all I did was raise my eyebrows at her and she said "night game, we'll be home by then".
But the best part is she does it because SHE wants to watch the games, alone with me. No guests, no party. Just the game, beer and food.
What a woman.

My wife is the same.. she actually stayed up and watched the Cubs vs Rockies 13 inning wild card game the other night by herself while I was fast asleep snoring.

I still coach LLB/AAU even though my son is 21 and away in college and she still comes to every game and does the scorebook for me. I give her a lot of credit as LL baseball is like watching paint dry at times.

I can one up you there...

My wife looks up the schedule herself and plans family events accordingly. We are going to Maine for our anniversary weekend next weekend and when she planned it all I did was raise my eyebrows at her and she said "night game, we'll be home by then".
But the best part is she does it because SHE wants to watch the games, alone with me. No guests, no party. Just the game, beer and food.
What a woman.

She have a sister?

Who’s getting cut to activate Edelman?

Who’s getting cut to activate Edelman?

Might be Rowe or Hollister to IR, instead of a cut. Both would be eligible to be one of the two designated returnees in week-14.

At this point, Rowe seems somewhat superfluous.

Rather have Edelman only return punts for the big games (Bears, Packers, Chiefs, playoffs come to mind). Losing Dola really hurts there because he was almost as good as Edelman on punts.

Not a bad idea. I'd rather they stay with Cyrus Jones during regular season games and see if he continues to improve. It would be great if he could break one.

Yet another Thursday Night Game scheduled the day before an important Exam

Fuuuuck meeeeeeeeee. I am can't concentrate on Hume, Mills, Ricardo when I keep on thinking on Edelman, Gronk and Gordon at THE SAME ****ING TIME ON THE FIELD

This can’t be right. I got 515 more attempts.

Last edited:
Wooowwwww

Not sure if that guy was being facetious with the number he gave but Brees only has 515 more attempts in his career than Brady which is a littler under a season worth attempts for Brady, still a noticeable amount so no clue why he went with that huge number when 500 attempts is still significant

Cant load that tweet.
I think the guy who tweeted it must’ve deleted it because even I had to analyze what he said. Doesn’t make sense. Brees only has 515 more attempts than Brady. It would be impossible for Brees to have 4,000 more attempts, being that he entered the league a year after Brady. Plus, he would no longer have a right arm lol.

Not sure if that guy was being facetious with the number he gave but Brees only has 515 more attempts in his career than Brady which is a littler under a season worth attempts for Brady, still a noticeable amount so no clue why he went with that huge number when 500 attempts is still significant
Yea I just double checked that. It seemed too far fetched. I got the same number (515) as you lol.

Looking forward to seeing Michel build on last Sunday's game. The Colts run defense looks average to me so I bet he'll get his chances.

Not sure if Gronk will be playing on Thursday, but if he gets 48 yards, he will move into 2nd place in franchise history for receiving yards.
Is Wes #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference